Chapter 12

Yoongi's pov:
I woke up by the sun hitting my face, I softly groaned as I yawned before opening my eyes slowly, my eyes winded as I saw the person who was sleeping next to me, Y/N, her head was on my chest as one of her hand was on my chest as the other was underneath her head, shit! Shit! Shit! What am I doing in HER room??? I quickly looked at myself as I sighed of a relief that I'm still fully clothed, I tried to remember what happened last night, but I can't remember anything what happened? I sighed slightly as I tried to leave the bed before she could wake up, I slowly tried to remove my hand that was wrapping around her shoulders but that only caused her to groan and move more closer to me. Shit...why is my heart beating this fast? Aiishhh what's wrong with you yoongi? I sighed as I looked at Y/N while she's asleep, she looks so peaceful, but hell yesterday she wasn't peaceful, she was someone else, someone really scary but really hot at the same time, Does that even make any sense? I shook my head before closing my eyes slightly to shakes all the thoughts away, I startled as I opened my eyes, SHIT! When did she woke up?

Yoongi: YAH!! You scared me couldn't you be less scary?

Y/N: I'll be more scarier if you don't get out of my room.

She looked at me dead in the eyes which kinda made me shiver.

Yoongi: hey, it's not my fault that you wouldn't stay away from me.

I smirked slightly as I looked at her.

Y/N: well it's not my fault that you're comfortable.

Y/N POV:
SHITTT WHY DID I SAY THAT?? I looked at yoongi as he smirked at me what the hell? It's not like I said anything wrong, I mean his chest was really comfortable, he should blame himself for being this comfortable.

Yoongi: so you're telling me that you enjoyed my embrace huh?

His smirk grew wider as he licked his lips, as I felt my cheeks getting hot....hold up...am I blushing???

Y/N; I didn't say that.

I looked away from his gaze as I was about to sit up straight I felt him grabbing my wrist pulling me into his chest again as he held me tight.

Y/N: y-yoongi, what are you doing?

Yoongi: letting you enjoy my embrace a bit more.

I looked at him as he smiled, I rolled my eyes before pulling away from him.

Y/N: don't be so full of yourself, ooh and also your breath smells.

I playfully held my nose with my hands, he looked at me and grinned before sitting up as well.

Yoongi: I do?

I nodded my head as his grinned grew wider, He removed my hand that was on my nose as he came closer to my face.

Yoongi: smell it more.

He smirked before blowing his breathes in my face as I tried to move away from him.

Y/N: yoongi!! St- NOOOO AHHH

he started tickling me while still blowing air in my face, I laughed so hard that my stomach started to hurt, I could hear yoongi's small giggles before he stopped tickling me, It took me some time to finally breath normally before looking at him again, I didn't realise how close we are till now, he was hovering over me, his face were only inches apart of mine, he had my wrists above my head and the other one was on my waist, I looked at every inch of his face, as if I never saw his face before, his brown cat eyes were shining, his nose that he keeps on crunching it made him really do look like a cat, his soft pink lips was parted as he licked his lips, which made me stop my gaze at his lips, my mind was telling me to look away but my body wasn't responding, I opened my mouth to speak but stopped as I felt yoongi's hot breath was on my skin, if I moved one small move, I'll be able to kiss him right away, I met his eyes that was looking at me, I felt my heart started to race as my cheeks got hot, why am I feeling this way? What is happening to me? Yoongi's hand left my waist as it came to my face, he placed my hair that was on my face behind my ear before his hand cups my cheek, he stayed like that for a few minutes before pulling his hand away as he quickly stood up.