Chapter 15:

A/N POV:

Ivy: you just made the biggest mistake in your life.

She said as she smirked widely at him, she cracked her neck, yoongi looked at her confused before rolling his eyes, he doesn't know who ivy was, he only met her once and that was all but, he didn't know what she was capable of.

Yoongi: oh really? And what are you gonna do about it little girl?

He smirked as he came down her level be fore looking into her eyes, Ivy's smirk never vanished from her face, yoongi felt a little knock in his stomach and he never felt this way, he never felt the feeling of being scared of someone, he gulped as he slowly backed away. She laughed loudly as she saw him backing away.

Ivy: awww is the leader of the most dangerous gang just became afraid of me?

She continued laughing as yoongi didn't know what to say, he felt the anger inside of him but he held it back, he didn't want to fight a girl. Ivy looked around the room with a boring look before speaking.

Ivy: is this what you call a torture room?

Yoongi: why do you care?

Ivy: so it is!

Ivy laughed again as Yoongi rolled his eyes again, he looked at ivy trying to understand her, "why? Why one day she's careless and the other she becomes a nice person?" He thought to himself as he was lost in his thoughts ivy pulled a small knife from her back pocket as she cut off the rope, she pretended she was still tied as she kept on looking at him, she smirked before looking away, after a few seconds yoongi came back to his sense as he looked at her, ivy parted her lips before speaking.

Ivy: wanna know what's the worse thing a human could do?

Yoongi looked at her confused as she spoke, he crossed his arms and waited for her to continue.

Ivy: lying. Tell me Min yoongi, why did you lie to taehyung?

Yoongi looked at her with wide eyes as she spoke, "how did she know?" Was the first thing to come across his head, ivy looked at him waiting for an answer as he denied it.

Yoongi: I don't know what are you talking about.

Ivy: ahhhh here it is again, lying. You're bad at it did you know?

Yoongi chuckled as he kneeled down and sat in front of her.

Yoongi: yes I lied to him, wanna know why? Because your family is weak, they couldn't fight against the man who killed them, they are useless and so are you.

There was fire inside of Ivy's eyes, she punched him hard, he held his cheek as ivy cut off the ropes that was on tied against her foot, she stood up and walked towards Yoongi before grabbing him from the collar.

Ivy: YOU ASSHOLE!! SHE TRUSTED YOU!!! SHE CARED FOR YOU AND THAT WHAT SHE GETS IN RETURN???

Yoongi; well she shouldn't have.

He chuckled breathlessly as there was a bruise on his cheek and lips, ivy grabbed him tightly before talking.

Ivy: I will never EVER let you hurt her EVER again!!!

Yoongi: and how are you gonna do this?

Ivy: by killing you.

Ivy put her knife near his neck, he grabbed her hands twisting them before kicking her in the stomach making her stumble, she grabbed her stomach as yoongi cracked his neck before speaking.

Yoongi: ahhh I really don't wanna fight against a girl.

Ivy: why? Are you scared that you'll end up dead?