Chapter 4

In the Book's POV
(Years before the attack)

Henry had went to another realm and it was not the Enchanted Forest his family was from. Regina had found a way to connect their Enchanted Forest with Storybrooke so people could live in one world or the other. So Emma and Killian staid in Storybrooke, but visited family in the Enchanted Forest, but when Henry was in trouble they had to help him.

"No love. You stay here Regina and I will see whats wrong?" Killian says.

"But I want to help. I am the savior and his mother. Dont you think I should be there?" Emma asks.

"Yes love, but now your with child and I cant risk either of you." Killian says.

Killian then left with Regina, but I couldnt help myself. I went through as well so I could see my son.

"Where is my other mom?" Henry asks Regina and Killian.

"Im here." Emma says.

Killian wasnt to happy about seeing his wife. So he rushed over to her and protectively placed his hand over her stomach.

"Love why are you here? I said no its to dangerous. Regina and I had it covered." Killian says.

"Whats going on? Mom?" Henry questions.

"Look at him Killian he is all grown up in the world and its like we havent aged a day. Though he needs to know way your so worried." Emma says.

"Please someone says something." Henry says.

"Im pregnant

"Im pregnant." Emma says to her son.

(Many years later under the curse)

Hope's POV

I had Tilly wrap up the locket and I took it the next day to Mr.Gold's shop. When I got there he looked as if he knew why I was there.

"I told you the ship is a no go." Gold says.

"Actually thats not why Im here. See Tilly found this locket at the apartment and the weirdest thing is I have never see this before." I say and unwrap the locket.

"Well it has your name on it. So it must be yours." Gold says.

"Well I dont know where it came from I've never see it before honest." I say.