Chapter 13

Writer's POV

As long as Hope dont see people she shouldnt get flashbacks. Sounds easy enough, but that cant be easy when you live in a small town. As Hope slowly tries to figure out whats happening to her lets head back to the sheriff station again. Oh what do we have here looks like Jen and Rogers finally kissed.

 Oh what do we have here looks like Jen and Rogers finally kissed

"You my love are wonderful." Rogers says.

"Your not so bad yourself." Jen says.

She moved away from him and all he could think about was she was upset about Hope.

"Jen... She'll be okay. Whatever happened to her will go away." Rogers says.

"How do you know that? She looked at us in terroir. As long as I've known that girl she has never looked at me with fear in her eyes before." Jen says.

"I know. Im worried to, but what can we do? We arent her parents. So we cant really help her. We just have to be here when she's ready to trust us." Rogers says.

He pulled Jen into a hug and held her close. Jen then remembered a past memory that hurt her.

Jen's Memory.

"The one I love is now gone I have nothing. All I have is some jewelry he gave me. I'll never be happy again." I say to myself.

Just then there was a knock on the door and when I went to open it there was a girl there maybe 18 or 19 years old

"Im sorry to bother you Miss, but I have no family and no where to go and I dont know where I am. Can you help me?" The girl asks.

"Sure kid come on in. Im Jen." I say.

"Hope." She says.

End of Memory.

Writer's POV