Chapter 6

In the Book's POV

(Many years ago)

Regina had combined the town of Storybrooke with the Enchanted Forest for a reason. She wanted everyone to have a choice to be from the real world or a fairytale one. Everyone went back and forth especially one family. Emma, Killian, and Hope always went back and fourth all time.

"Okay we ready to go see my parents?" Emma asks.

"Yay! Grandma Snow and Grandpa Charming." Hope says.

"Thats right." Emma says.

"Swan do we have to. We saw them last weekend. Unless one of them has grown another head shouldnt me stay here." Killian says.

"Still worried about past enemies over there or still mad that my dad beat you at our own card game?" Emma asks.

"Alittle bit of both." Killian says.

"Grandpa Charming said you only lost cause your a dumb pirate." Hope says.

Emma tried not to laugh at what their child just said. Killian tried not to get mad at her cause of something Charming said.

"Hey the reason we go is to spend time with family. Hope gets to play with Neal and Roland. I get to see my parents and you get to see your niece Alice." Emma says.

"Fine, but to seeing Alice and Hope having her little friends." Killian says.

They went through the portal and headed to the Charmings castle just like they've done many times before.

Hope's POV

Everyone seemed to be back to normal after Ivy's speech including Jen. The thought of losing someone who used to be by my side was painful.

"Excuse me Im Margot are you Hope?" Margot asks.

"Umm... That depends. What do you want?" I ask.

"Well I can only say if you are Hope. However if not I cant." She says.

"Well then Im not Hope." I lie.

That lie sounded weird and it didnt take long for everyone to call my name. I just had to ignore this woman and I had the best distraction.

"Hope wheres Roni? Its almost time." David says.

"Look David I think your amazing, but please dont say it almost time. I really dont want to know when you two are gonna make a child." I say.

"So... She's in the back?" He asks.

"Yeah. Running over some delivery plans with Sean." I say.

David went to the back and they quickly walked back out and rushed out the front door. He was always the jealous type maybe he didnt like the fact Sean was flirting with his wife. Maybe I should go check in Roni.

"You lied to me about who you were." Margot says.

"I forgot she was here." I say.

"Look I just wanted someone to show me around. After all everyone says it was you that brought the change of Henry Mills into the town." She says.

"I did not... Ugh whatever. Meet me out front." I say.

I knew I should of staid home today. I just knew it.

In the Book's POV

After arrival Hope played with her uncle Neal and her friend Roland. As they did Killian just watch them play.