Chapter 10

In the Book's POV

The curse had set out and Hope watched it as it was washing over her home. She didnt know if she would ever be with her parents again.

"Hope its okay. We will win this fight." Henry says.

I really hope he is right.

Hope's POV

I had a nice day with Max yesterday and now I feel like the world is spinning. I was out for a walk and I passed Roni's and saw Henry and Rogers hanging out.

 I was out for a walk and I passed Roni's and saw Henry and Rogers hanging out

I then got a really weird image of they both in like different clothes. Rogers even had a hook on his hand. Then the next thing I knew everything went black.

(3 hours later)

"Hope... Hey wake up." I heard a voice say.

"Kid you cant be in here." Someone else says.

"Hope its Lucy, you must believe your a hero. Wake up please. You must break the curse." Lucy says.

Writer's POV

Hope laid in the bed and Lucy was told to leave her, but Lucy knew there was something wrong. She guessed it was the cruse.

"Lucy Im gonna take you home now." Rogers says.

"What happened to her?" Lucy asks.

"We dont know. We are trying to figure it out." Henry says.

"I'll go home with Rogers, but Henry I brought you here to help her. If you both believe the curse will break." Lucy says.

Rogers takes Lucy as Henry looked at Hope who was asleep and he gently touched her hand and something magical happened.

In Henry's mind

As Henry touched his sister's hand he saw images of the fairytale life he had. His mothers, his grandparents, his wife and daughter, his stepfathers, everyone he knew, and the strong imagines of Hope. Hope as a baby, Hope as a child, and the Hope she knows now.

Writer's POV

Henry then looked at Hope and some tears fell from his eyes. He grabbed his sister's hand again.

"Hopie, its me its Henry. My sister you must awake and you must remember. Please Hope." Henry says.

Henry now remembered everything and knowing that the curse might have something to do with Hope it hurt him. Henry's thoughts were interrupted when Max came in.

"Ohhh... I dont know someone was here." Max says.

"Its fine Rol... Im mean Max. She should be fine. Not like you would...." Henry says, but stops.

Henry had to stop himself cause Roland and Hope may have hated each other, but Hope and Max in this world are happy.

"Umm... Everything okay?" Max asks.

"Yeah its just.... Can I have a moment with Hope please?" Henry asks.

"Umm okay." Max says and walked out.

Henry knew he had to go for now so he placed a small kiss on his sister's head and walked out. Then when he left Hope had woke up.

A/N: More? Let me know.