Chapter 8

In the Book's POV

After the finally battle was fought Emma rushed over to her nee husband and her son and hugged them both ever so tightly.

"We won love. We won." Killian says.

"Yeah I know. Its all over... Isnt it?" Emma questions.

"For now the battle is over, but our stories arent." Charming says.

"We might face another villain someday, but for right now we can be a family. Our very charming family." Snow says.

Emma didt want to let go of her boys cause she needed them. She knew one day her mother would be right although for now that wasnt the case.

Hope's POV

Not knowing what to do now I went to Roni where I saw Jen and Rogers talking. It was something different to see mainly cause Jen didnt have any booze with her.

"Hey we need to talk." Roni says.

"Did I do something?" I ask.

"What? No. I just need to talk to you about closing for me tonight. David is getting off early and he wants to have a quiet night in. I would of asked Kelly, but she is busy with other things. Can I trust you?" Roni asks.

"Of course... So you and David still... Happy?" I ask.

"What kind of question is that? Never mind... I'll leave a list for you to do." Roni says and goes back behind the counter.

I could feel the secret about to pour out of me, but I knew if I were to tell her I would be ruining their happiness.

"Dont do it. David said it was a one time thing." Rogers says.

"And when Jen started drinking she said it was a one time thing. People lie." I say.

"Hey I have quit drinking and what are you two talking about?" Jen asks.

"Nothing. Im sorry for saying that. It just been a very stressful time." I say.

"Hey how about before you have to close for Roni we all do something?" Rogers questions.

"Like all three of us?" I question.

"Yeah. I was taking Jen down to the beach to help her clear her head and keep her from drinking. It might help you too." Rogers says.