Chapter 7

In the Book's POV
(Many Many years ago)

Killian and his brother were trapped with nowhere to go, but Liam found a way out and distracted the monster. After they defeated it Killian left back to the ship where as Liam was drawn to a light in a tower. The next morning Liam returned with bad news for his crew and his brother.

"I was played for a fool." Liam says.

"What do you mean brother?" Killian asks.

"I was tricked by a witch in a tower. She should her true self this morning while showing me a child. I cant go with you. My child needs me." Liam says.

"Brother we cant make this trip without you." Killian says.

"Im sorry brother, but she comes first. Maybe one day you'll understand." Liam says.

Liam left his brother and Killian followed him and climbed the tower shortly after his brother.

"You wernt kidding. A witch really did trick you." Killian says.

"You shouldnt be here. I have to find away to break her from this prison." Liam says.

"Then let me help you brother. I want to help you though before I do... Whats her name?" Killian asks.

"Alice." Liam says handing her over to his brother.

Hope's POV

David has been trying to convince me not to tell Roni about him and MaryMargaret, but I dont think I can. Roni has always been the one person who looked out for me for years besides Rogers. How could I not tell her?

"Hope are you okay? You have barely touched your food." Max says.

"Oh sorry I just have alot on my mind." I say.

"Okay tell me." He says.

"I cant. Its something that I dont want others to know." I say.

"Okay well.... Maybe we can talk about that girl Margot. She came out of nowhere like Henry did. Maybe its the curse." He jokes.

"You know if this was a joke then what I learned would have actually been okay. You know what... Im gonna talk to Henry about his book. It got Lucy and Kyle all worked up maybe he can explain why to me." I say.

I left the diner and went to find Henry and I might not of found him, but I found a copy of his book and saw a photo of what looked like Rogers and a baby. Thats just a coincidence. Right?

In the Book's POV

As Killian waited for his brother he was taking care of his niece. He didnt understand why Liam was giving up his life at sea for her.