Chapter 3: Kiss and Make Up - Deadly Life

Shuichi couldn't breathe. His best friend, a girl he survived a previous killing game with, was dead. She didn't deserve this, she deserved a happy life. She had been through too much, including the deaths of her best friends Angie and Tenko. So why was this happening???

Shuichi didn't even notice that he had fallen.

"Shuichi, are you ok? It's gonna be fine, ok?" Randy spoke.

He didn't notice he was crying either.

"I know this is a heartbreaking moment and all. But where the hell did that sword come from?" Ian looked at it.

"That's... a good question," Jonoa raised an eyebrow.

"I'm more concerned with that," Okato pointed ahead.

They were pointing at what looked like a broken wall?

Randy helped Shuichi up and they followed them to it.

It seemed that the whole back wall was black glass. He couldn't see in, but the people in the other room could see you.

In that room was Meken. He was slumped over, blood all over the wall.

"A body has been discovered! Head to the gaming arcade for details!"

"Hang on, what?!" Mio ran over. Nobody even had the chance to stop her.

She stopped moving when she saw him. Shuichi saw the life drain from her face as she stepped back, then ran out of the arcade.

"Two... murders?" Randy said slowly.

"Yup! Not really a surprise to all of you at home, but yup!" Monokuma laughed.

"What does that mean?" Ian looked at the bear who had appeared.

"None of your business. What is your business is the Investigation! I uploaded the Monokuma Files!" he disappeared.

Himiko had died at 1:20 p.m. The weapon was the katana and she died immediately from being struck in the heart. She had a bump on her back, along with a small cut.

Meken had died at 1:19 p.m. The cause was a bullet to the head, dying soon after. He had small cuts on his body from the glass shards.

"They died way too soon within each other," Randy noticed. "Especially from being in two different rooms."

"I'll guard," Maki said with an emotionless tone. She seemed as broken as Shuichi.

"Should we investigate Meken first?" Randy asked.

"You're gonna investigate with me?"

"I'm not leaving you like this, I'll go on my own later," she smiled.

The two stepped over the glass and into the room. It had two bunk beds and four small dressers. Randy opened the door that she assumed Meken entered from. It led out to the hallway.

There seemed to be no way to enter the room from the hallway, considering that there was no handles and the door fit like a glove to the wall. Shuichi let her back in.

"I wonder how he got in?" She asked.

"I wonder what this room even is," Shuichi looked around.

Randy examined the body. "He does seem to have a lot of cuts from the glass."

"So someone in the arcade killed him," Shuichi realized.

"But how? You can't see through this glass," she shook her head, standing up.

The two walked out and went to Maki. She had already examined the body.

"I think the killer pushed Himiko into this machine," she said with a monotone voice. "The Sharp part of it matches perfectly with her cut and bruise."