Chapter 6: TRUTH

"A body has been discovered! Head down to the basement for more information!"

That's the way Shuichi woke up. Everyone was looking at him and something ahead of him. He looked at what everyone was looking at.

It was Drae's body on the floor, a knife in the back of her neck.

"What the..." Shuichi stood up.

"What the what!" Monokuma appeared behind everyone.

"Drae was executed, why is she here now and dead again?" Mio asked.

"I can't tell you that! Monokuma file is on your phone. Later!" He disappeared.

Drae Icee was killed at 10:35 p.m. by a knife in the back of the neck, killing her instantly. No other wounds were found.

"Weird, what even happened, guys?" Shuichi asked everyone.

But no one answered him. Not even Randy. They ignored him, a few glaring at him.

Shuichi sighed, he'd have to do this by himself. He walked over to the body, noticing differences.

Drae's hair was in two tight braids with blue ribbons. A white loose t-shirt and jean skirt overalls. Not only that, but there was no other blood other than on the blood and neck. Even though the knife had gone all the way through her neck.

"What? Did Monokuma change her outfit?"

"Nope, the killer didn't either! She was already wearing that outfit!" He appeared.

"And why should I believe you?"

"I'm gonna help you! You ARE alone, why not? I'm bored, anyway."

"I still don't believe you."

"I'll make you then! Take off your hat, I put something in there at the beginning of the season. But, you e yet to take it off. Even when you sleep, you weirdo."

He took off his hat, a piece of paper in there. He took it out and read it. "'The Special Four'? What does that mean?"

"It's a hint! To the big twist of the season!"

"The same big twist that involves everyone hating Jay?"

"Yup! Any other questions, dear friend?"

"Why is everyone ignoring me?"

"Oh! Well, they all think you're the killer! You woke up next to the body, after all. Everyone else was asleep the whole night."

"Wait, Huh?! I didn't kill her!"

"I know you didn't, but I won't tell anyone else! Uphuhu!"

"Great," he sighed.

"You're making me feel bad, I'll give you another hint!" He handed him a paper.

"'Dear Ben Vestergaard, your friend will be on the TV Show Danganronpa on channel 11037! Tell all your and his friends to watch the show! It'll be worth it! Sincerely, Team Danganronpa.' Who is Ben? And who is his friend? Someone here?"

"I can't tell you the first two, but yes! Someone here!"

"Huh," Shuichi thought.

"One last hint, the Mastermind and the Traitor barely hang out, but the Mastermind did love the Traitor!" Monokuma said as he disappeared.

"Investigation is over..."

Shuichi blocked out the rest of the dumb announcement, heading to the gym, down the elevator, and to his pedestal.