The Introduction

So I'm back with a new fic! :) This has been in my notes for a good part of the summer but I haven't felt satisfied with it.

Hopefully I'll have enough time to update regularly, cause my so call best friend of eight years has cut me out of her life, so I have so much time on my hands for updates!! But no promises because it took me 4 years to finish Breathe Me! I'm still sorry about that!

Now I haven't got a full plan for this fic yet, so if you want me to include anything, then just leave a comment on what you would like! :)

Anyways, hope you lovelies like the first chapter! Enjoy! :) X

PS. The picture I've included is what their cabin looks like, I know realistically summer camps don't look like this, but for the sake of this fic they are rich af and go to a posh summer camp haha.

Louis' age - 17, Harry's age - 19, Liam's -19, Niall's -18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Louis' POV:

I sigh as I tug my heavy suitcase out of the back of my mums car. A car door shuts and my mum walks round, tears glistening in her eyes.

"My baby." She says tearfully, she wraps her arms around me in a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you so much my darling. I hope you have an amazing time here bub."

I feel tears brim my own eyes. Damn omega hormones.

"I'm going to miss you too mum." I sniffle, hugging her tighter.

"C'mon darling, lets get you situated before we both start crying." She says softly, taking my duffel bag off my shoulder and making our way towards the cabin I'll be staying in, for the next three months.

She gives me one last hug and another tearful goodbye, before heading back to the car.

I pick up my other back, sniffling as I open the door to my cabin. I roll my bag through the hallway and jump in shock as I spot an alpha, sprawled out on the sofa.

His nose twitches and his eyes snap up in my direction, obviously noticing my presence.

Butterflies fill my stomach as I get a good look at the alpha. Small curls peeking out from the snapback he's wearing backwards. Green eyes sparkling as he looks at me. A smug smirk making its way on to his face.

My cheeks heat up under his stare and he seems to take notice.

"Hi I'm Harry, but you can call me daddy." He sends me a wink and I feel my breath hitch.

Fuck. Do not get turned on by this arsehole Louis. Don't!

"I'm Louis." I say quietly, choosing to ignore his comment. I look down at the floor shyly, unable to maintain eye contact with him.

He chuckles.

"You're so cute." He says gruffly before standing up and making his way over to me.

He rests a hand on the bottom of my back and gently nudges me back into the hallway.

"I hope you don't mind but I've already chosen my room." He says as he moves his hand, instead picking up both of my bags.

"It's fine don't worry." I say softly, more butterflies making their way into my stomach.

He hums in acknowledgment but says nothing more. He makes his way up the stairs and into a large bedroom, placing my bags down onto the bed.

My mouth drops open in shock as I take in the view from my window.

"This place is so beautiful." I say in adoration. Harry looks my way and sends me a small smile my way.

"It really is. We'll go out later and explore if you want?" He asks kindly, no traces of that cocky bad boy from earlier.