The Frustration

No warnings for this chapter. Just some swearing and crying 😢.

Guess who's back back back, back again!!

Hello my lovelies, it's been a while hasn't it? I'm sorry for the delay but I did warn ya I had coursework and exams, but praise the lord they are done now!! And I'm off till October so I should be able to finish this fic for you by then 🤓 (no promises though xoxo). I hope this chapter is alright for you, I feel like it was a little bit rushed, but I wanted to get something out for you since it's been soooooo long.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the new chapter. Enjoy my lovelies! X

Ps. Does anyone actually listen to the songs I put up with the chapter? Just out of curiosity 🙃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV:

"So are we going to discuss what happened?" Liam asks calmly, as he sets a cup of tea down in front of me.

"No thank you." I say quietly, not wanting a lecture from another alpha. I already feel so guilty about Harry.

"Louis." Liam sighs heavily. My gaze moves down to my lap in shame.

"Fine, if you don't want to talk about why you ditched Niall in the cinema room, then you can at least explain why Nathan was chasing you." He says sternly, giving me a pointed look.

"We had a disagreement is all." I murmur, shrugging my shoulders and trying to act nonchalant. Liam sighs again.

"I know there's more to it." He says, giving me a hard stare.

"It's no bother." I shake my head dismissively. "Anyways, where is Niall? I want to apologise to him." I ask, trying to change the topic.

"He's on his way home. I've just messaged him that I found you." He replies, sighing once again.

"Okay." I mumble quietly as I take a sip of my tea. My gaze not moving from the table.

The door opens making me shift my gaze to check if it's Niall but to my dismay its Harry. A dark look makes its way onto his face as his nostrils flare, before looking directly at me.

He lets out a small growl before stalking off upstairs to his room, slamming the door shut behind him.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly to Liam, feeling guilty for all the drama that keeps happening.

"This isn't your fault." He nods his head towards the stairs. "I better go up and check on him." He says softly, patting my shoulder as he walks past.

"Um Liam." I call out before he disappears up the stairs.

"Yeah?" He replies.

"Thank you for earlier." I feel my cheeks heat up, as I feel myself become embarrassed.

"I'm not sure what he would have done, so thank you."

"It's alright Lou, I'm glad you're safe." He says gently, sending me a warm smile before disappearing from sight.

I move into the living room and settle down in front of the TV, wrapping a blanket around myself for comfort. The door opens for the second time and Niall walks in, a concerned look on his face as he taps away on his phone.

I sit there quietly, feeling embarrassed for ditching him when he was nothing but being a good friend to me. He finally looks up and smiles as he spots me.

"Mind if I join you? Or are you going to run off again?" He jokingly asks as he sits down next to me, nudging me gently in a joking manner. He picks up the remote and turns Friends on.