The Resolution

Hi my lovelies, I know its been awhile. But here's an update !!!! 

I genuinely feel so bad for not updating, but uni and work got in the way and I've just been super stressed and busy.

But I promise you guys this, I have not forgotten about this fic!! And I will complete it!! That I promise you!!

Anyways, I hope you guys like the new chapter. Enjoy! X

Ps. I hope I didn't make you guys hate Harry too much, I feel so bad for doing it now lol 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

"I'm going to talk to Lou tomorrow." I say to Liam, as we're getting ready for the party. He stops fiddling with his hair and stares at me with a mix of emotions. Shock and relief.

"Well H it's about bloody time mate." He says, getting over his initial shock, turning to me with a thoughtful expression. "I don't know why you didn't just tell him in the first place. Instead of messing around with him." He sighs. "You know it's going to take him a while to trust you again right?"

"I'm well aware of that Liam." I frown angrily. "It's easier said than done. I'm the head alpha's son, next to take over the Silver Dawn Pack. Do you realise how many enemies the pack has?" I exclaim in frustration. "I didn't want him to get hurt if it was only a summer fling. My father messaged me the third week we were here, for christ sake. Asking me who the omega was." I put my head in my hands, feeling a headache blooming.

"Hey, Harry, I'm sorry. I know you're under a lot of pressure. Especially from your father." He apologises and sits down next to me, patting me on the back.

"I know I've been a dick to him." I sigh heavily. "I was just scared for him you know?"

"That is exactly why you should tell him H, he won't hate you. He's probably one of the most understanding people I've ever met." He says softly, patting my back once more before getting up and finishing his hair. "Now come on, let's go spike the punch." He grins mischievously, causing me to crack a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I keep my eyes glued to the door in hopes of seeing the gorgeous blue-eyed omega. My thoughts never stem far from him lately.

I have to talk to him. Make things right.

My view of the door is obstructed as Tanya stands in front of me. I look down at her with a bored expression.

"What do you want?" I ask rudely. She bats her false eyelashes at me and sends me a coy smile. Thinking she looks sexy, when really it does the opposite.

"Just thought you could use some company." She says flirtatiously. Running her hand up my arm. I brush her off and lean against the wall to keep a better watch on the door, completely uninterested with her.

"Well, I don't so you can leave." I say in annoyance, getting annoyed at her.

"Oh H, don't be like that babe." She giggles, twirling a piece of hair around her finger.

I ignore her, mouth going dry at the sight of my gorgeous omega walking in. Dressed in white lace, making him look like an angel.

"Harry?' She snaps in annoyance, wrapping a skinny arm around my neck.

"What?" I grumble, frowning down at her.

"I'm talking to you and you're not paying any attention to me." She whines, making me more annoyed at her. "Besides, what's so special about that whore anyway?" She sighs rolling her eyes.