The Rejection

Warning, this chapter does contain mentions of drug use (it's weed). If you don't like don't read!

Hey guys, here's another chapter for you. I've updated in such a short amount of time and I actually feel proud of myself haha. I made a plan for this pic so I was feeling inspired haha.

Anyways, hope you guys like the new chapter. Enjoy! :)

PS. Fun fact, the pic of the cabin/lake is where I work!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ni have you seen Harry this morning?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen the next morning.

"No sorry Lou." He replies, handing me a cup of tea he just made.

"Thank you." I murmur taking a small sip, wincing as I burn my tongue.

"He went out for a jog I think Lou." Liam says after a beat of silence. Sending me a sympathetic smile from where he's sat at the dinning table.

"Oh." I reply quietly.

I barely slept last night. My mind kept replaying Harry's lips touching mine and that led me to think maybe we could be something. But then what did he apologise for? Why did he give me a fake smile, when he's never done it before? Why did he walk away like nothings happened?

I let out a small groan and sit down on the kitchen stool. Niall looks up from the stove and also sends me a sympathetic smile.

I want to roll my eyes at the pair, there's no need for them to be sympathetic to me. Nothing has happened between me and Harry. Yet.

"Would you like some pancakes?" The blonde omega asks as he flips the one currently cooking.

"No thank you I'm alright." I reply, this time blowing on my tea before having a sip. "Our activity today is arts and crafts isn't it?" I ask to try and distract them.

"Yeah." Liam replies walking over and sitting down next to me, just as Niall lays down a plate full of pancakes. He grabs the bowl of cut up bananas and the tub of Nutella and places them down on the breakfast bar.

My stomach grumbles at the sight of the delicious food, but I ignore it. Instead looking out the window. Hoping but failing to spot Harry anywhere.

"I'm going to go get dressed." I announce getting up and leaving the kitchen. Tea in hand.

Once I'm in the safe confinements of my room, I let out a shaky sigh, feeling tears brim my eyes.

God Louis get a grip. You're not even with the curly haired alpha.

But why did he act so strange last night? I question myself. I rub my eyes aggressively as I feel another headache coming. I let out another groan and throw myself down on my bed.

Is this what Niall meant though about Harry being weird with his emotions?

Nope. Fuck this. I will not let this ruin my day. I'll just see how the curly haired alpha is when we meet up later for the activities.

With new found enthusiasm, I get up and head for the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I'm dressed I head back down the stairs to be greeted by Liam pinning Niall to the wall, the pair making out aggressively.

I let out a squeak at the sight, instantly flushing red. They pull apart, both of their pupils dilated and I have to look away from them.

"I'm so sorry." I squeak out, keeping my gaze on the floor, wanting it to just swallow me up right there.