The Altercation

Trigger warning, chapter contains swearing and some angst. If you don't like don't read!

Hey guys, decided to update a little early for you cause Wales won against England today in the Six Nations and I'm just buzzing from it !!! 🥰🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Anyways, I'm afraid I might not be able to update for the next couple of months, because I don't think I'm going to have chance to ☹️.

Uni has become super stressful and I've got coursework as well as exams to start prepping for so I'm absolutely 💩 myself, cause my mark this year actually counts! So yeah super stressed at the moment.

But anyways, I wanted to get something out for you guys before I disappeared for a few months!

Anyways, hope you lovelies like the new chapter! Enjoy! :) X

PS. Guys don't be too harsh on Harry he has his reasons. X

Also sorry if there are any mistakes!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck was he doing?" Someone growls out.

"Harry calm down!" Liam says calmly, keeping the curly haired alpha back from storming into Louis' bedroom.

"NO!" He shouts aggressively, trying to push Liam out of the way.

"No not until you calm down." He says more sternly this time. "Do you really want to scare him while you're like this?"

"Like what?" Harry says in offence, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"An aggressive, stereotypical alpha-male, who decides what their omega can and can't do." Liam replies, folding his arms across his chest.

"No." Harry says sighing, he pinches the bridge of his nose as he tries to calm himself down.

"You can't be too harsh on him H." Liam calmly says. "It's not like we haven't smoked it before either."

"But that's not the point Li!" Harry exclaims, flailing his arms about, as if to emphasise his point. "He didn't have anyone there with him to make sure he was okay!"

"Harry he was with Ashton and Luke. A mated couple a part of our pack, who you know by the way." Liam says in exasperation. "He's fine. Niall is with him and will stay with him tonight, so for the love of god just get yourself to bed and speak to him in the morning." Liam says nudging him towards Harry's room.

Harry grumbles some more but storms his way to his bedroom, slamming the door shut as he goes.

Liam sighs heavily. Harry may be his friend but he knows he can act a total wanker at times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Niall what are you doing here?" I grumble out, rubbing my eyes sleepily as I slowly wake up.

"Morning Lou." Niall says cheerily, handing me a glass of orange juice. "I stayed with you last night." He pats my thigh gently, as he sits back down on the bed comfortably.

"Oh." I blush as I remember the events of the day before. Niall lets out a chuckle at my reaction.

"Don't worry we've all done it." He chuckles again.

"Including Harry?" I ask curiously, my heart clenching at the thought of the curly haired alpha.

"Definitely." He pats my thigh gently and gets up. "C'mon lets go get some breakfast and chill for the day."