The Jealousy

Warning, this chapter does contain sexual references and a little bit of daddy kink. If you don't like don't read!

Hi guys, I'm not so sure about this chapter but I wanted to post something for you. So if you don't like it let me know and I'll change it!

Thank you for all your lovely comments on the last chapter <3 I'm glad you guys seem to like it so far! <3

Anyways, hope you lovelies like the new chapter. Enjoy! :) xx

Ps. Can we just talk about how GOOD Harry looks in his new Gucci campaign!! He's absolutely smashing it and I couldn't be more proud *wipes away tear*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh shakily once I reach the safe confinement's of my room.

Oh my god what the fuck did I just do!

I bite my lip nervously, as I imagine what his reaction would have been. I walk over to my bed and throw myself on it.

Was it a good kiss? Can it even be considered a proper kiss? My breathing picks up as I begin to question myself.

No Louis do not do this to yourself.

"Oh god." I whine quietly to myself, the blush on my cheeks remaining.

Deciding to try and not dwell on the kiss any longer, I get up and start unpacking my suitcase.

About 15 minutes later there's a knock on my door.

"Come in." I call out from the ensuite. I walk out of the bathroom to be greeted with the sight of Harry leaning on the door frame.

"You know it's not nice to run away from your Daddy, éros." He says sternly, staring at me with dark eyes.

My cheeks flame instantly from his intense stare and I bite my lip to muffle a whimper.

"It's even more rude to ignore your alpha when he's speaking to you." He says gruffly, moving away from the door and making his way towards me. He places a finger underneath my chin and makes me look up at him. A mix of emotions swirling through his gorgeous emerald eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whisper submissively, not liking the thought of angering the older alpha.

"It's okay éros. This time I'll let it slide, but do not let it happen again otherwise I'll have to punish you." His eyes soften as he takes in my expression and places a gentle peck on my forehead.

"Um Harry?" I ask as he takes my hand and tugs me towards my bed, he sits down and places me on his lap. His strong muscly arms keeping me in place.

"Yes." He responds.

"What does éros mean?" I ask curiously. He smiles softly, a genuine smile making its way on to his face.

"It means love in greek." He says softly. I blush instantly, so I make a bold move by tucking my face into his neck to try and hide. His chest vibrates as he lets out a chuckle.

"Oh." I mumble shyly, snuggling further into his embrace.

"C'mon then éros, time to get some food." He says after a couple minutes of silence.

He stands up still holding me causing me to squeal loudly.

"Harry I can walk you know!" I say rather sassily, I wrap my arms around his neck and hold on tightly. He chuckles again.

He moves his hand from my thigh and squeezes one of my arse cheeks, making me moan into his neck.

"But daddy likes touching you." He whispers hotly into my ear, as he makes his way down the stairs.