The Situation

Warning, mentions of daddy kink in this chapter. If you don't like don't read!

Hello my lovelies, I'm not really sure about this chapter to be honest, but I wanted to post something for you. I might delete it, let me know if you guys like it or not.

Hope you guys like it. Enjoy! :) x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Lou." Niall says cheerily as I walk into the kitchen. Harry's gaze snaps to mine and a smirk makes its way onto his face

"Have a good sleep did you Lou?" He asks cheekily, winking at me. My cheeks flame instantly, knowing that he knows what I got up to last night.

"Yes thank you." I say shyly. He doesn't respond, but continues to smirk as I get myself a glass of orange juice.

"I'm so excited for the activities today." Niall exclaims excitedly. "I think it's all water sports activities. It's going to be so much fun." He rambles on, Liam looking at him with so much love.

Liam looks at the time and sighs. "Looks like we have to leave in the next 15 minutes, c'mon let's go get ready." He says to Niall, dragging him along to the bedroom to make sure he's ready in time. Leaving me and Harry alone in the kitchen.

"So what did you get up to last night?" He asks cockily, as he leans against the kitchen counter, smirking at me.

"Nothing." I blush furiously, embarrassed at being caught. I should have known he would have been able to smell me.

He makes his way over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Are you lying to daddy again?" He asks sternly, looking down at me with lust.

"No daddy." I blink up at him innocently, my thighs clenching together from his stare. His eyes darken and I feel myself start to become slick.

"You smelled so good éros, even heard your pretty little moans. Couldn't help myself listening to you last night, you gave daddy quite the problem." Harry says seductively in my ear, placing small kisses down my neck, making me bite back a whimper.

"Daddy please." I whine, gripping on to his shoulders. His grip on me tightens as he inhales sharply, before pulling himself away.

"We've got 10 minutes, go finish getting ready." He says gruffly, running a hand through his hair roughly. I just nod my head, knowing if I respond I would only let out a whine.

I manage to make it to the landing before Harry calls out.

"Oh and Louis?" His lips curl upwards in a smirk. "No touching." He says sternly, causing me to blush instantly. I quickly run to my room to escape his teasing. I throw myself down on my bed and sigh heavily.

Oh lord, what have I gotten myself in to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, now I know you aren't children but I still have to go through the rules. No running, jumping or diving in the pool. If you are to go water skiing or use the jet ski, then you must be wearing life vests." The beta rambles on, sounding completely bored.

"So what are you planning to do first?" Niall asks as he drowns the beta out. "I plan to go water skiing, then maybe canoeing!" He exclaims. "Oh I don't know, there's so much to do!" He says excitedly. I bite my lip nervously, not wanting to admit I'm not all too fond of water.

"Um I don't know. I'll probably just sunbathe for a bit first." I say shyly, knowing it sounds stupid.

"What?" Niall gasps dramatically loud, causing Liam to shush him.