The Flirtation

Warning, slight mention of daddy kink, if you don't like don't read. 

Hello my lovelies, I've had some spare time so I've been able to write a chapter for you guys. :) 

I'm not sure about this fic anymore to be honest, does anyone actually enjoy reading it? 

Anyways, here's the new chapter and I hope you guys like it. Enjoy! :) X 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lou love, it's time to wake up." A soothing voice says, gently running their fingers through my hair, trying to coax me awake.

I let out a small groan, curling into a tighter ball.

"Éros." The voice says more sternly, gently shaking me awake. I release a whine out of annoyance and slowly open my eyes.

Harry is laying on his side next to me, a fond look on his face.

"Why'd you wake me?" I grumble out, rubbing tiredly at my eyes.

"You've got to eat éros. It's time for tea." He says softly. "How are you feeling?" He asks in concern.

"M'okay." I say shyly, shifting my gaze to the bedsheet.

"Is your cheek hurting?" He asks, rubbing a thumb gently over my cheekbone.

"A little bit." I mumble quietly, causing him to let out a sigh. He gets up and holds his hand out for me.

"C'mon lets go to the dinner hall before we both miss food." He says, pulling me up. I blush as he hungrily looks me up and down. "Those pyjamas look good on you." He says gruffly.

"Thank you." I say shyly, cheeks remaining pink. He helps me up and turns around, allowing me to change quickly.

He takes my hand in his as we make our way downstairs. I can't help but feel like his hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me.

"Oh there you guys are!" Niall says from his spot on the sofa. "Are you alright Lou?" He asks sadly, feeling guilty for hurting the smaller omega.

"Yes Ni I'm fine." I say softly, forgiving him for the minor accident. "Maybe next time, let's just not go into the water?" I say shyly, still feeling stupid over my phobia.

"Deal." He says softly, sending me a small guilty smile. Harry clears his throat.

"We're going for food, do you want to come with?" Harry asks. Niall shakes his head.

"I should probably wait for Li, thank you though." He declines, shifting his gaze back to the tv.

"Alright see you in a bit." Harry replies before whisking me out the door.

"I feel bad for him." I bite my lip nervously as we make our way to the dinner hall. "What if he gets in trouble with Liam?" I ask. Harry wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him for comfort. I settle into his side, sighing in content as I'm consumed by his heavenly scent.

"Even though he pressured you to go into the water, it was an accident éros. Li won't punish him severely, he was just reckless with both of your safety." Harry says softly, understanding my hesitancy.

"Still I feel guilty." I mumble begrudgingly.

"Well don't." He squeezes my hip gently as we join the dinner queue. "What would you like éros?"

I look at the board for today's menu and bite my lip in concentration.

"Uhm I'll have the chicken burger please." I say shyly. He nods his head and walks up to the counter, ordering food for the pair of us. The dinner lady passes him two trays and I trail behind him as he moves across the counter.