a day with yoonmin

Jimin patiently waited while sitting cross legged on the bed. He played with the small squishy that Jungkook left over one night while he waited for Yoongi to come out of the bathroom.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jimin asked taking a big sigh before falling back on the bed. Today was date day. Usually Jimin and Yoongi would take a day of the week.

In the bathroom, Yoongi was staring at himself in the mirror completely drowned in thoughts. Today was not just a normal day. Today Yoongi's manager notified him about the Agust D international world tour and Yoongi has no idea how to tell Jimin that he was a world famous rapper.

"One second!" Yoongi said once Jimin broke his thoughts. Yoongi flushed the toilet, even though he didn't go to the bathroom.

Yoongi opened the door to see Jimin softly snoring on the bed hugging the fat panda squishy. Yoongi smiled but the smile was washed away quickly. Yoongi took off his leather jacket and sat down beside Jimin.

Yoongi softly traced Jimin's lips with his thumb, Jimin's eyes fluttered opened and stared at his lover.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked concerned as he sat up. Yoongi has noticed he was crying until Jimin wiped a tear from his cheek.

"I have something to tell you," Yoongi whispered taking Jimin's hand from his face and held it tightly.

"What happened?" Jimin was greatly concerned about his boyfriend at this moment. Staring at Yoongi, Jimin moved closer and held Yoongis free hand.

"You can tell me anything. You know that," Jimin whispered and Yoongi smiled nodding. An uneasy feeling was creeping up on Jimin but he waiting for Yoongi's explanation.

"I'm leaving Korea," those three words shattered Jimin's heart. Those words where the three words Jimin wished he would never hear, he frowned for a split second before realising how Yoongi must feel leaving his home in Korea, so Jimin smiled and stood up.

He extended his hand to a confused Yoongi before smiling and nodding.

"Come on baby, I wanna show you something,"Jimin told a confused Yoongi before Yoongi extended his hand to join Jimin's  hand.

After an hour of driving, Jimin pulled up on a cliff over looking an ocean. Him and Yoongi got out and sat on the hood of the car.

"Jimin, you know we can't be together when I leave Korea, right?" Yoongi stared at his lover who was staring at the stars while he bit his lips trying to hold in tears.

"I know hyung, I know," Jimin whispered so softly it barely left his lips.

"But I will always love you, no matter what," Jimin said hopping off the hood of the car and stood in between Yoongi's legs.

"I know you will because I will always love you too," Yoongi whispered before putting his hand on Jimin's cheek. The sky was dancing with brilliant white glowing stars while the full moon was staring down at them.

Jimin's eyes managed to get lost in Yoongi's, he always had a bad habit of doing so, but Yoongi didn't mind. He loved the way Jimin's mouth would part slightly while he stared at Yoongi.

Yoongi stared at Jimin, realising how brilliant and perfect his life had been since he followed Jimin on instagram, how perfect their relationship had been. But most of all, Yoongi realised how he was always happy around this glowing sunshine that he held between his hands.

Yoongi realised that Jimin brought light to his gloomy world, how Jimin's smile would light up Yoongi's entire house and the rest of Korea, he realised how he was going to miss Jimin, oh how he was going to miss this boy.

"Hyung, don't cry." Jimin's thumb wandered up to wipe the tear that fell from Yoongi's eye, but Yoongi allowed him to do so as he rested his head on Jimin's.

"What did I do to deserve you, Jimin?" Yoongi asked him while holding his chubby cheeks in his hands. Jimin smoked before pecking Yoongi's lips.

"You were yourself, that's all I wanted." Jimin simply replied before wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck. Jimin kisses Yoongi's shoulder as Yoongi pulled him in for a tight hug.

"I love you, I love you so much that it hurts," Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear.

"I love you so much hyung, I don't ever what you to forget me," Jimin said before pulling away from the hug and kissed Yoongi softly.

"I think it's best if we split now, you can spend the rest of your days in Korea with Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung," Jimin smiles softly, he wanted to cry but it was for the best. Yoongi stared at him, speechless.

"But-"

"Hyung, it's for the best. It won't hurt as much," at this point, tears were rolling down both of their cheeks.

"I love you," Jimin whispered before kissing Yoongi once more.

"I love you," Yoongi whispered back as Jimin walked away. Yoongi watched him shove his hands into his pockets and waited for him to disappear before bursting into tears.

Yoongi stared at the moon and cursed at it.

"Fuck you! Fuck you and your fucking tour! I want happiness, not pain! This is fucking shit!" Yoongi yelled at the top of his voice before kicking a stone from the cliff.

Time stopped for Yoongi, it hit him. His happiness just left him.

He felt as if he'd never feel any happiness anymore.