thank you BTS

this isn't a chapter but it's a part of the book where I just wanna thank BTS for everything.

quite literally, the guys saved my life. when I found them I was going through a hard time mentally, and was just completely a mess, but 523 days ago I figured out my happiness is in seven men.

they do so much for us, they hurt for us, love for us, they work their butts off for us. and when hobi started crying at MAMA, I bursted into tears in the middle of college, when Tae cried, I had to leave the class because I was crying too much and when Jin said they thought about disbanding, that broke my heart.

they mean so much to me that even the thoughts of not having them in my life physically hurts me. I just want them to be happy and know they are loved.

those seven guys saved my life, they are a band that I always talk about, my friends are literally sick of me talking about them but I just can't stop as I love them so much.

words can never describe how thankful I am that they didn't break up this year. I am so thankful that they pulled through their hardships for us.

they truly love us as much as we love them or even more. the thing about BTS is, no matter how big they get, they'll always be the same and that's pure beauty. they are just perfect and I want to hug all seven of them and tell them that everything will be fine because they have this army behind them.

honestly this part is just for me to vent my feelings, but I just can't believe everything they did for us and are still doing, they just don't stop giving, but there's one thing I know for sure.

I stanned the right group.

a group full of love and happiness, a group that pulls together no matter what the situation, a group that loves their army more than anything.

a legendary group that took the whole world by storm.

thank you for reading this if you did, and if you didn't that's okay too

- b x

P.S have some MAMA pictures 💜

S have some MAMA pictures 💜