i do

It's been six months since Yoongi had proposed to Jimin, and everyday was more and more stressful for the pair.

The wedding was in a month, everything was set, ready, and was just waiting for the day. But the thing that stressed the couple out was Namjoon.

He didn't accept the fact Yoongi and Jimin were getting married.

"Jimin, Yoongi cheated on you and your marrying him!" Namjoon yelled pointing at Yoongi as the seven people gathered in Jins coffee shop. Jin sighed again while Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok looked between the four.

"Namjoon, it's clearly not a problem anymore," Jin told him, but Namjoon was not listening.

"He fucked Hoseok for god sake!" That's when Jimin snapped at stood up.

"I know!" Jimin's little voice yelled out which echoed throughout the cafe. Everyone stopped at looked at him.

"I fucking know Namjoon hyung! But Yoongi is the love of my life! I don't care anymore, he's tried to make it up to me, and so has Hoseok, and quite frankly it's none of your business, and if you cannot accept the fact that I am marrying Yoongi, I don't want you at the wedding!" Jimin said fuming. Namjoon stared at him, emotionless.

"You cannot stop me from coming to the wedding."

"It's my fucking wedding day! I don't care that you and Yoongi knew each other since forever, if you cannot accept me loving him, and wanting to spend the rest of my life with him, then what's the point of you coming? There is none!" Jimin balled his fists.

"You've caused me so much stress for the past couple of months Namjoon hyung, this wedding is mine and Yoongi's, you do not have a say in it! It's not your day to ruin!" Jimin added.

"I'm looking out for you!" Namjoon yelled back twice as loud. Everyone flinched, besides Jimin.

"You don't need to look out for me! So just fucking drop it! Or you won't be coming!" Jimin finally walked out. Yoongi running after him.

-

The day before the wedding, Jimin was sitting on the couch in his new apartment. Yoongi brought him a cup of coffee and kissed his head.

"I love you," Yoongi smiled while Jimin's mouth rugged into a smile.

"I love you too," Jimin added as Yoongi placed a small gentle kiss on his lips. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Ill get it," Yoongi said, running to answer the door. Namjoon was standing there with Jimin's favourite flowers.

White roses.

"He's in the living room," Yoongi said with a smile and Namjoon quietly thanked him. Jimin looked as Namjoon walked in.

"Jimin, I'm really sorry," Namjoon apologises. Jimin stood up and hugged him.

"It's okay," Jimin smiled taking the flowers. "Also Namjoon hyung, I want you to come to the wedding." Namjoon smiled and nodded.

-

And just like that, the wedding day came.

Yoongi was walking around like a headless chicken making sure the day would go smoothly, especially when Jimin was worrying and stressing.

"Okay so this needs to be here," Yoongi said picking up one of the centre pieces for the ceremony. Hoseok came up to Yoongi with a small smile.

"There's a problem."

Yoongi's stomach dropped. He looked at Hoseok with sad eyes.

"What is it?" Yoongi almost whispered.

"Jimin is stressing." Yoongi ran so quick out of the aisle in the church and to the room Jimin was in. Jin, Junwoo and Minha were trying to help him calm down but it wasn't working.

"Jiminnie, what's wrong?" Yoongi said softly, walking over to Jimin with his arms opened.

"I-I" Jimin stuttered.

"It's okay baby," Yoongi smiled cupping Jimin's soft cheeks with were covered in a light layer of blush.

"I just want this to be perfect," Jimin finally said. Yoongi smiled.

"Jimin, even if it was in front of the entire universe it would be perfect. It's me and you, we make anything perfect, and even if it isn't, it'll be perfect to us, cause our story is messy, but it's true, and that's what our wedding will be, it'll be our day, no matter what."

Jimin smiled softly and kissed Yoongi. He wiped his tears anyway and nodded.

"Let's do this."

-

An hour later, the two men were holding hands in front of all their friends, family and people they love.

"Min Yoongi, do you take Park Jimin to be your husband?"

Yoongi smiled looking at Jimin, sliding the ring on his finger.

"I do."

"And Park Jimin, do you take Min Yoongi to be your husband?"

"I do."

And with that, the two were married. Their hearts were tied to each other eternally.

True love.