revenge

Jimin and Taehyung sat in front of a very confused Seokjin while he held a cup of tea in his hand.

"Okay, so explain this shit to me again? And slowly this time, I'm getting old," Jin spoke putting his cup on the coffee table in his house.

"So me and Jimin have a plan to get back at Yoongi and Jungkook," Taehyung smirked talking slow as Jin said too.

"Basically the plan is we pretend to date, kiss whenever we have practice for the band, be clingy, all the couple shit and make sure we do it in front of them," Jimin said with a wide smile.

"Are you sure you guys wanna do that? Cause from what Namjoon said, Yoongi and Hoseok are sorta together and Jungkook told me he's seeing a girl called Eunwoo," Jin scrunched his nose as he spoke.

"Hyung, we've never been more sure in our lives, they hurt us, so we have to hurt them." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded in agreement.

"You shouldn't play fire against fire because it will hit you in the butt," Jin said as he stood up. "But at the end of the day, I'm not your mothers, I'm only looking out for you so do what you want," he said leaving the room.

Taehyung gave Jimin high five knowing that their plan would be successful.

-

The next morning, BTS were in the studio, all besides two members.

"Where are Jimin and Taehyung? They've been missing for an hour hyung," Namjoon said. Jin looked at Yoongi and Jungkook before looking back at the leader.

"Tae and Jimin are going through some shit, so they'll be a few more minutes," Jin heard two gulps, knowing damn well it was Jungkook and Yoongi. But Namjoon sighed and nodded.

"Okay, well just start with the rap considering that all the rap line are here, you and Jungkook practice vocals, so let's go," everyone obeyed Namjoons orders until two giggling boys came in the room.

"What took you two so long?" Jimin looked at Namjoon.

"I thought practice was at 10?" Jimin said blankly.

"Nine Jimin, nine," Namjoon spoke but let it slide and told the two what to do.

Jin looked at the two, noticing that they stood closer together and that Jimin had three hickeys on his neck, while Taehyung had one on the bottom of his neck.

Yoongi and Jungkook noticed too, their hearts sank but ignored it.

After practice, Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jimin and put his chin on his shoulder.

"So what's happening now?" He asked Namjoon.

"Well we're going out for food, and then going back to Jin's for some drinks," Jimin and Taehyung nodded and followed along. The two 95's were walking in front of the rest, holding hands and swinging them back and forward.

That's when Yoongi and Jungkook noticed something between them had happened. Jin was wondering why he even agreed to this, considering Jimin and Taehyung would just be clingy shits. But nonetheless, he was their best friend and followed them.

When the seven were gathered for food, Taehyung and Jimin looked at one another, somewhat lovingly. Yoongi's heart sank more while Jungkook was regretting what he did. Before, Yoongi was the only one in the wrong and now Jungkook is right beside him.

Hoseok was looking at Yoongi and then to the two boys and sighed.

"So are you two officially together?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung nodded with a smile as he didn't break eye contact with Jimin.

"Good for you guys! I don't know what happened but everyone has been depressed and I'm  happy to see at least two of us happy," Namjoon spoke, Jimin and Taehyung smiled at Namjoon before eating the food.

Back at Jin's place, the boys were tipsy. Tipsy enough to make bad decisions.

"If you and Taehyung are actually together, kiss," Yoongi told Jimin as he pointed to Taehyung who was across the room. Jimin looked at him and then to Yoongi. He had never thought about kissing his best friend but he had to.

Standing up, toppling over a little, Jimin walked over to Taehyung, put his hand on his neck before whispering 'follow my lead' and kissed him.

Taehyung immediately followed Jimin's instructions and put his hand on Jimin's waist, but Jimin knew he had to make it believable, and Yoongi knew that Jimin likes his ass being grabbed while kissing, so Jimin put his hand on Taehyung's and lead it to his ass and squeezed it, Taehyung got the idea and put both his hands on Jimin's ass and lifted him up and put him on the counter.

The two were honestly lost in the kiss they didn't notice the looks Jungkook and Yoongi had plastered on their faces.