the worst kind of pain

Yoongi stared up at the night sky, wondering why the fuck he had to go on this Agust D tour just as his relationship was perfect. He wondered why everything bad happens to him.

Without thinking, Yoongi went to his car and opened the special case in the boot he hid from everyone. A case full of cigarettes. He took one out, but also brought the case with him. He swiftly put the stick of nicotine in his mouth and simply lit up a match. The heat from the match brought back familiar feelings of abandonment but also a time of excitement.

He lit the cigarette, then began staring at the sky once again. Never in his life had he felt this lonely. But little did he know that Jimin was still walking home, his hands buried deep in his pockets and his cheeks stained with uncontrollable tears.

Jimin sniffled as he walked past a mother and her two sons. He heard her whisper to them, "boys don't cry," that just made Jimin cry harder.

When Jimin reached his apartment complex, he stared at the sky. Wondering if Yoongi was watching the same twinkling stars that he was, wondering why the hell he felt so sad and lonely all of a sudden.

Both of the boys didn't realise that they needed one another because they truly love one another. The pain they both felt was unbearable, the tears they weeped was undeniable. The love the shared was definitely not a puppy love.

Jimin stared at his phone, the lockscreen physically hurt him. It was a picture of him and Yoongi but he was hugging into Yoongi, who took the selfie. They seemed happy, but it was like that it was a dream. Their whole relationship seemed as if it were a hazy dream.

"Why does this always happen to me?" Jimin cried out. His face was swollen and red. His voice was hoarse and he wanted to sleep but he couldn't.

Yoongi finally found the courage to drive himself back to his empty mansion. He never brought Jimin over as he didn't want him to know his secret, but as he stared at the massive house in his car, he realised how alone the large house made him feel. How he desperately wanted Jimin to be inside making dinner for the two but it was just a wild fantasy.

Yoongi finally walked into his house. He felt so little and weak in the large white house. Nothing in the house felt like a home. He didn't even like living here that's why he spent so much time at Jimin's house. Not only was he there for his boyfriend but he felt more at home there.

Out of rage and anger and pain, Yoongi picked up the baseball bat which was by the door and he began smashing everything in his way. When he broke the first thing, a wicked grin appeared on his face. To a stranger, Yoongi would look absolutely insane considering he was smiling while crying and smashing his house. But he didn't care. He didn't care.

He didn't want to go on this tour. He didn't want to be in this house. He didn't want to be in Korea. He just wanted to be in Jimin's arms. In Jimin's heart. In Jimin's house. In Jimin's presences.

He never noticed how much Jimin meant to him until he was gone. And now he was suffering. Suffering really bad.

-

This is the shittiest chapter I've ever written but thank you for 6k reads!!

- b x