everythings fine

After Jimin left the meeting room, he went to the bathroom. Yes, he felt hurt but he didn't have a reason to be hurt. Jin and Yoongi did the pornos before Jimin knew Yoongi and before they began dating, so Jimin took out his phone when he locked himself in the cubicle.

He opened the safari on his phone and typed in 'Kim Seokjin and Min Yoongi sextape', what he didn't expect to see that a video popped up first try. Clicking on the video after he put in earphones, he watched the video.

When the sexual part came, Jimin froze. He didn't expect his own boyfriend to be a bottom when he was dominant towards him. Jimin watched the whole video, but between us, he also jacked off at the thoughts of Yoongi being a bottom. After putting his phone back in his pocket, and left the cubicle to be greeted with a crying Yoongi leaning against the wall.

"Yoongi?" Jimin softly spoke as he blushed. Yoongi looked up to see the younger boy.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you," Yoongi hiccuped and cried harder. Jimin fell to his knees and pulled Yoongi into his chest.

"Baby, it's okay. You did it before we met, and you did tell me, it's okay," Jimin kissed Yoongi's head.

"I really don't deserve you Minnie, I really don't," Jimin's smiled at Yoongi's nickname for him before tilting Yoongi's head up to kiss his lips gently.

"I love you, no matter how much porn videos you stared in," Jimin smiled and Yoongi looked at him with wide glassy eyes.

"I love you, so much," Yoongi said wrapping his arms around Jimin's neck. The two sat in silence until Jin's voice broke the silence.

"It's okay hyung, I got this," Jimin winked at his hyung with a smile and Jin smiled proudly of how Jimin was being dominant.

Jin left to go back to the guys, he told them that him and Yoongi are gonna continue being in the band, which relieved all of the guys but Jimin and Yoongi's moment was ruined by Jimin smirking widely.

"So I looked at one of the videos," Jimin whispered into Yoongi's ear, rubbing his thumb in circles on Yoongi's upper thigh. Jimin heard Yoongi's gulped but that made his smirk bigger.

Jimin licked Yoongi's earlobe causing the older to groan against Jimin's neck.

"Maybe you should always be submissive, you look pretty while being fucked," Jimin smirked as he whispered again. This time he stood up and pulled yoongi up. But a second later, Yoongi had his legs wrapped around Jimin's waist, and Yoongi's back was against the wall.

"Minnie, we have to go soon," Yoongi moaned as Jimin kissed up his neck. The two had growing boners, as Jimin slowly connected his and Yoongi's lips together, Jimin ignored Yoongi's statement.

"Jimin-ah, I want you to fuck me," yoongi muttered as Jimin began kissing his neck.

"Here? In the bathroom?" Jimin asked his lover, who was sceptical of the situation. But Yoongi nodded.

"How about I give you a handjob and I fuck you when we get home?" Jimin said and Yoongi nodded wanting Jimin's body against his. So Jimin gave yoongi and hand job and Yoongi gave Jimin a blowjob as well.

They just had pulled up their pants when Hoseok came barging into the bathroom.

"Come on. It's time!" He happily smiled ignoring the flushed boys and the stain on Yoongi's black jeans.

"Shit Jimin, your cum is on my jeans," yoongi said once Hoseok left. Jimin smirked and kissed his lips.

"Oh well," he smirked as he dragged his lover out.

Once the debuted, Jimin and Yoongi didn't have sex, the two fell asleep on Jimin's couch, but this time, Yoongi was the little spoon.

-

OKAY SO I WATCHED A YOONMIN ANALYSIS VIDEO AND I THINK YOONGI IS DEFINITELY A BOTTOM BUT IF YOU DONT DEAL WITH IT CAUSE HES GONNA BE A BOTTOM NOW, WELL A KINKY BOTTOM ;))))

- b x