reunited?

"This is so stupid Jungkook-ah," Jimin sighed as he sat down on the seat.Jungkook, Jin and Taehyung were behind a camera which as filming him. 

"Hyung, we are all doing it so just get over it." Jungkook smirked. The video was for the fans to get to know the boys better, but what Jimin didn't know was that the video is basically all about Yoongi. 

"When did you and Yoongi hyung meet?" Taehyung asked as he sat down on one of the chairs. Jimin pouted his lips while folding his arms. He took a deep breath and answered the question. 

"Originally we met on instagram about a year and a half ago, but we met in person a year ago after I already met his friends." Taehyung nodded at Jimin's honest answer. 

"How did you break up?" Taehyung added. Jimin stared at him. None of the boys knew how they broke up, it was just between Yoongi and Jimin but he took a deep breath before talking. 

"He was going on tour and we thought being in a long distance relationship wouldn't work out." Jimin shrugged. The boys looked at him with pity before continuing.

"What was your first impression of him?" Jin asked the next question. Jimin then realised what they were doing but went along with it considering that the others already did a whole video about their partners. 

"Well I didn't really believe he was real at the beginning. He's just so perfect that it literally blew my mind but I thought he was very handsome." Jimin nodded with a small smile. 

"Did you love him?" This time Jungkook asked. Jimin stared at him for a second. Thinking. 

"I did love him, yes." Jimin simply answered the question. 

"Is he the one?" This time Taehyung asked again. Jimin stared at him with a smile. 

"There is no one else for me, he is the one." Jimin whispered the last part, completely embarrassed. The three boys smiled, knowing that their plan was in play, now they just hoped the other two held up their end. 

-

Down the hall, Namjoon and Hoseok forced Yoongi to sit down on a chair in front of a camera for a video for his Agust D youtube channel. 

"I don't want to do this," Yoongi complained as Hoseok tutted and shoved the questions into Namjoon's hands. 

"Well tough hyung, you have to do this." Namjoon said and Yoongi sighed.

"How did you and Jimin meet?" Namjoon asked looking at the questions Jin had wrote. 

"Why the hell are we talking about Jimin?" Yoongi asked cocking an eyebrow up. 

"Just answer the damn question hyung!" Hoseok was now getting mad at an uncooperative Yoongi. 

"Fine, we met a year and a half ago on instagram and met in real life a year ago."

"How did you break up?" Namjoon asked him as Hoseok took a deep breath staring at Yoongi. 

"I wanted him to live his life while I went on tour. We both thought it would be better if we just didn't continue our relationship." Yoongi said emotionless.

"What was your first impression of him?" Namjoon asked. Instead of Yoongi's emotionless face, his lips curled up and he stared at his hands. 

"I thought he had the most beautiful smile. His smile literally lit up my life." Yoongi answered with the smile remaining on his face. Namjoon and Hoseok looked at one another and back at Yoongi. 

"Did you love him?" Namjoon asked softly, knowing Yoongi has never loved anyone in his life. Yoongi stared at Namjoon. 

"I-" Yoongi froze trying to find the right words. 

"I love him so much that I forgot what hating myself felt like. And no one has ever made me feel like that." Yoongi spoke truthfully. Thats when Namjoon and Hoseok knew that Jungkook's plan would work. 

"Is he the one?" Hoseok asked the final question which cause Yoongi to smile again. 

"I can never see myself with anyone else." 

After Namjoon and Jin exchanged text messages, they brought Yoongi and Jimin to the same room with a curtain between them. Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok were recording again. They made sure both of the boys could see all of them besides one another. 

"Okay, so now for the final part." Jin spoke. 

"Instead of a question, we want you to kiss your ex." Just as Namjoon said that, Taehyung dropped the curtain. Yoongi and Jimin stared at one another. Yoongi was captivated by Jimin's bright blue hair while Jimin was captivated by Yoongi's fire red hair. Finally they looked into each others eyes. 

"Why are you making me do this?" Jimin said, his voice almost broke. Yoongi noticed and sighed. 

"Look I know you guys are trying your best, but we aint getting back together." Jimin said as he was about to walk away. But Yoongi instantly grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him into his chest. 

"I already let you go, I'm not letting you go again." Yoongi whispered so the others wouldn't hear. 

"You broke up with me." Jimin whispered back, taking in Yoongi's vanilla scent. 

"I know, but I was stupid Jimin, I shouldn't of allowed you to walk away from me." Yoongi said, putting his forehead on Jimin's. The five boys watched with intense vision. Taehyung was biting down on Jungkook's hood from his hoodie to prevent himself from screaming, while Jin and Namjoon watched with proud smiles. Jungkook and Hoseok were making sure to get the best quality of this moment. 

"But you did, and you hurt me," Jimin said as he slowly brought his hands up to Yoongi's neck. 

"I'm sorry Jimin, but I promise never to hurt you again, just give me a chance." Yoongi whispered as he wrapped his arms tighter around Jimin's torso. The more they moved the harder Taehyung bit down on the hood. 

Jimin and Yoongi looked into each others eyes for a short period of time before Jimin tilted his head and connected his and Yoongi's lips together. Thats when Taehyung finally stopped biting on the hood and screamed along with the other boys. 

"Fucking finally!" Taehyung screamed. Jimin and Yoongi couldn't hold a serious kiss for long considering their friends made a circle and began chanting 'yoonmin, yoonmin,' so instead the two boys bursted out in laughter at their friends.

-

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT SERIOUS WHAT THE FUCK DO YALL LIKE ABOUT THIS BOOK CAUSE ITS SHIT BUT EVERY TIME I CHECK IT THERES LIKE A HUNDRED MORE READERS OR A THOUSAND?! THATS FUCKING INSANE

- b x