the news

The BTS guys were surrounded by news reporters, fans and the crew of bighit. Today was their debut as a band. Five were excited and happy while two were nervous and annoyed.

During the morning, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin were in Jin's room. He decided to call a meeting with him and his friends. The three youngest were looking at their hyung.

"What's up hyung?" Jimin asked a bit scared. Jin never called a 'family meeting' unless something bad happened or will happen.

"I don't want to do this, and I don't think you guys should either." Jin said sternly. They looked at Jin, Jimin was annoyed while Jungkook and Taehyung were confused.

"Why?"

"Look, we were a four piece group, Jungkook is a photographer, Taehyung is a model and Jimin you're a dancer. I own a bakery. We only formed a band for fun and now we're in a fucking serious band with three other people? Our lives weren't supposed to end up like this," Jin said and Jimin finally snapped.

"Look hyung, you don't wanna do this because Yoongi is there, and I know you hate him for some unknown fucking reason, but get over it. This could be the greatest thing we've ever done! And you wanna quit right before it begins." Jimin stood up and excited the room.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at the door then to their hyung, who was staring blankly at the floor. If only they knew why he hated Yoongi. But Jin couldn't tell them.

-

In the other room, Yoongi was having the same conversation with Hoseok and Namjoon.

"I just don't think it's right," Yoongi snapped at his two friends.

"Hyung, you were the one who worked so hard on the song, and we all want to do this besides you and Jin." Namjoon said and Yoongi glared at the younger.

"Look we are supposed to be rappers! Not in a fucking happy hip hop band! We should be getting ready for our performance tonight, underground where we belong! Not on stage with four other people!"

"Look hyung, we are doing this wether you like it or not." Hoseok said as he and Namjoon left the room. Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair as there was a knock on the door. He knew who it was so he opened it.

"We have to talk yoongi," Jin told him and he nodded allowing Jin in.

"Any luck with the other two?" Yoongi shook his head.

"What about-"

"No luck," the two day in silence staring at one another.

"Do we tell them?" Jin asked after awhile.

"At this point, I think we have to. We can't just jump into this and not tell them." He sighed staring at his hyung.

"We could just quit either." Jin softly spoke. Both of the boys actually wanted to be in this band but they couldn't because of their secret.

"We can't do that hyung." Yoongi sighed and Jin nodded.

"Come on, we have to tell them." They both left the room to go the the meeting room where surprisingly the other five were. They were talking among themselves until they noticed the two.

"Did you two sort out whatever beef you have?" Taehyung asked.

"Whatever beef we have can't be sorted out," Jin said and Yoongi nodded.

"Well what's the matter then?" Yoongi and Jin stared at Jimin and then to one another. Deep down they knew how much they were going to hurt the small boy. Yoongi took a deep breath with a tear in the corner of his eye. Jin noticed and put a hand on his shoulder.

"We are going to tell you," Jin said. "Yoongi, do you wanna start?" To which Yoongi nodded.

"Years ago, I meet Jin before we knew any of you guys, we were roughly ten and eleven, so we became best friends, that was until we turned sixteen." Yoongi said taking a deep breath.

"We worked together on multiple occasions-"

"Where is this going?" Namjoon jumped in. Instead of saying anything, Jin slapped him gently on the back of the head for interrupting Yoongi.

"Continue yoongi."

"We worked together ok multiple occasions, but our job wasn't as ordinary as they are now. We were young and stupid and didn't understand what we were doing." Yoongi's voice became thick and you could tell he was about to cry.

"Let's say we sorta became famous," Yoongi spoke looking at Jimin.

"But it wasn't for the right reason." Jin said after Yoongi spoke. But allowed Yoongi to continue.

"After our work, we stopped being friends, that was until Jimin, when you came into my life jimin, I thought I washed my hands clean of Jin and our past, and he thought the same. Until you said something about being friends with him. That's when things changed. But not between me and you Jimin," Yoongi pointed out.

"When we meet each other again, we worked together on one last job, before Yoongi and Jimin met each other in person because we needed the money," all five boys were confused on why their hyungs where telling them this pointless story but when Yoongi has tears dropping from his eyes, they knew it wasn't pointless.

"Jin helped me out in some serious times, he was supporting me in everything I did, to the point where he did this stupid job with me. If I didn't suggest it, then we wouldn't be standing right here." Yoongi was ashamed of his actions.

"What did you do? Oh dear god, please don't tell me you were drug dealers?" Jimin asked putting his head in his hands. Yoongi and Jin stared at one another before nodding.

"We stared in multiple pornos," the two said together. And all five of them stared at their hyungs.

"How much pornos?" Namjoon asked.

"Anywhere between 100-150 pornos." Thats when Jimin stood up and left the room.

"I quit the band," Yoongi said softly before leaving too. Jin stared at the door.

"I quit too."