its about a cat.... maybe

After Jimin left, Yoongi stared at the empty doorway. He felt as if his heart left his body, he knew no matter what, he would get Jimin back. So with determination, Yoongi stood up, with a slight smirk on his lips before leaving the room.

Back at his apartment, Yoongi dug out the list he made when he first met Jimin. The list of things to do when he fucked up the relationship, and considering this fuck up was big, Yoongi planned to do the whole entire list.

So he sat down at his desk, grabbed his guitar and music sheets, and wrote all his feelings turning them into a song. Seven hours past, and Yoongi was onto the second thing.

Wandering down the streets of Seoul alone was a challenge for Yoongi considering Agust D is a massive hit around here, so he put on a fool proof disguise. At the adoption centre for animals, Yoongi wandering through the pens of animals until his eye caught the smallest kitten. The kitten was blonde like Jimin, but his eyes were blue and brown, the kitten looked at Yoongi with her head tilted. Yoongi knew that this was the one.

So after adopting the kitten, which Yoongi called Rivera, the two went back to his apartment for stage three. But this one was going to be the hardest, but being the genius Yoongi is came up with the perfect idea.

-

Seokjin pulled Jimin down the street with a loved up Taehyung and Jungkook while Hoseok and Namjoon were walking behind them.

"Hyung, I just want to stay in bed!" Jimin pouted as they reached a beach.

In the distance the boys seen a small set up surrounded with lights as the sun set, soft music slowly playing as they approached the table.

"Sit here, do not move no matter what because I will kill you if you do," Jimin took Jim's threat and stayed at the chair as they left. Soon Jimin saw something.

A figure playing a guitar. A soft voice singing along, Jimin was captivated by the song that it didn't register with him that it was Yoongi singing it.

Yoongi called the song, Seesaw.

The song was the representative of how their love was like a seesaw, it went up and down but Yoongi wasn't done.

When the song was over, he stood in front of Jimin with a smile as he put the guitar down.

"You said to prove my love for you, that's exactly what I'm doing, I know they don't seem like big gestures but they are," Yoongi said softly as Jimin stood up.

"Why would you do this?" Jimin asked with glassed eyes.

"Because I love you Jimin, I love you so much that I lied to myself, I lied to myself because I've never felt love before, I grew up with no one and when you came into my world, it flipped upside down, you were the biggest but best mistake I ever made, our relationship was the best thing that ever happened, it was legendary, we have something that only people could wish for. Our love is unlike any other and I know you know it too,"

"I know," Jimin agreed.

"But what you did is unforgivable," Jimin whispered.

"I know, I know it's unforgivable but Jimin, give me a second chance and you will not regret it," Jimin took a deep breath, thinking.

"The second I see you do anything or say anything sexual with another human being, we are done," Jimin said as Yoongi smiled.

"So you'll take me back?" He said hopefully. Jimin rolled his eyes with a smile and nodded.

"But we're taking it slow this time, just for me to see how dedicated you are to me and if it happens again I won't be as hurt as I was the first time," Jimin said and smiled.

That's when Taehyung turned into godzilla and ran over to them and stood in front of Jimin.

"I mean it Min Yoongi, if you hurt a gentle hair on this mans head again, I will dig a hole and bury you in it," Taehyung threatened. Yoongi held his hands up and nodded.

"I'll bury myself if that happens," with that Taehyung smiled at Jimin before running to his beloved Jungkook. The two laughed and sat down.

"Oh I got something for you," Yoongi said putting the basket on the table. The little blond kitten popped her head out and looked at Jimin.

"This is Rivera, I got her for you," Jimin made the cutest noise as he lifted the little kitten up. Yoongi smiled knowing that Jimin looked just as adorable with a kitten.

For the first time in months, everything was okay.