Chapter 1✨

Michael's pov
"No!this isn't what I really wanted!"Jeremy yelled as he shoved the squipped Christine,the squipped cast members were still holding me back.Jeremy look at me,"It's You Mica,I like you.i was just saying I like Christine so you wouldn't get suspicious!"he said as he walked up to me.he smiled,tears were forming.i was smiling and crying as well,then I saw him open the bottle."I love you."he mouthed before he drank the bottle,suddenly everything began to scream.

They let go of me and I scream as well,I was scared.not because everyone was screaming,no,I was scared because of Jeremy.his screams felt more painful,then everyone passed out."J-Jeremy?"i stuttered as I slowly walked up to his body,I checked his pulse.i sighed with relief,"thank god,he's still alive..."I thought.i clutched onto his unconscious body,i quietly cried.

Jeremy's pov
I woke up and saw a bright light,I began to stand up but slowly stood back down,"ow,ow..."I mumbled."Hurt't(s) doet(s)n't it?"I heard someone say,I turned and saw Rich.He looked awful,"R-Rich?"I said."you feel empty and alone,but you also feel free."he said,he turned and looked at me."how d-"he cut me friend,"you know your friend?the anti t(s)ocial headphone(s)t kid?he got me t(s)ome Mountain Dew red."he explained.

"Thank(s)t to him,ladie(s)t are gonna get to know the real Rich Goran(s)tki...and the dudes...oh my god I am totally bi."he said,"Jeremy!"i heard Michael say as he ran in my hospital room.he hugged me,"thank god your Alright!"he said.