Chapter 3✨

A/N
In this fanfic Jeremy is top

Jeremy's nightmare

Did you think you could get rid of me that easily Jeremy?

No no no!you're gone!i got rid of you!

That's what you thought,but look what I have...

The squip held up Michael,I widened my eyes."LET HIM GO!"I yelled,"J-Jeremy?"he said."say goodbye to Michael Jeremy..."the squip said,he snapped Michael's neck."NO!!!!!!"I yelled.

End of Jeremy's dream

Jeremy's pov
"MICHAEL!"I yelled as I woke up,I began to have a panic attack."Jeremy!Jeremy I'm here!It's ok!"he said,he hugged me.i hugged him back tightly,"breathe Jeremy,1 2 3,1 2 3..."he whispered.i breathed slowly,"I-It was awful Micha...I saw...it."i said."Shh,Jer it's gone,it's no gonna hurt you anymore."he said,I buried my face in his chest.

Michael's pov
Soon Jeremy fell a sleep again,"woah,how did you do that?"Rich asked.i turned and looked at him,"huh?"I asked."you calmed him down t(s)o quickly!"he claimed,I looked at Jeremy.he looked so peaceful,"heh,I guess I did."I said.i rested my head on the pillow,"Rich?"I said.he looked at me,"hm?"he said."Do you think things will go back to normal?"I asked,he hesitated."Honet(s)tly dude,I don't really know."he replied,"People are jut(s)t gonna bully Heere more,I mean I'll defend him and t(s)hit but-"I cut him off."I won't let anyone hurt Jeremy,he's been through enough."I said,"I ret(s)pect that dude."he said.