Chapter 10✨(FINAL CHAPTER🌺)

A/N
It's the final chapter

Goodbye BOYF RIENDS fanfics

HELLO EXPENSIVE HEADPHONES FANFICS

btw this also counts as an epilogue

Jeremy's pov
"I can't believe you're graduating!"Michael's sister Abi said,"and I can't believe you're in 5th grade."he said."BURN!!!"I yelled,Jasmine playfully punched my arm."Hey I'm also in 5th grade!"she said,I laughed."yep."I said as I messed up her hair."Don't worry bro!we'll get up to level 20 for you in Apocalypse of the Damned!"Abi said,"you can count on us!"Jasmine said.

Michael smiled,he hugged his sisters one last time before we went to take our seats.once we got our diplomas we all listen to a speech about how life won't suck or whatever.we then threw our hats in the air...well Michael and I kissed while everybody threw their hats in the air.

The end!

Epilogue

Michael's pov
I smiled as I watched our little son Troy dance,"he's so good Jer."I whispered to my husband Jeremy.he smiled,"Connor Murphy taught him well."he whispered.after the recital we went backstage,Troy was holding hands with a boy.he walked up to us,Troy looked nervous."Dads,this is Nick,he's my boyfriend."he said,Jeremy and I smiled.

"It's very nice to meet you Nick."I said,"nice to meet you too sir!"he said.Jeremy chuckled,"remember when Rich's son used to do that?"he said.i nodded,"Can Nick sleepover?"Troy asked."Of course kiddo."I said,He smiled.

The end,for real!