Chapter 7✨

Michael's pov
"Mom,mom?"I said to my moms,"Yes Michael what is it?"my mom(Maria)asked.i took a deep breath,"IHADSEXWITHJEREMYANDWEAREALSODATING!"I yelled.they both gasped,"did you use protection?"My mom(Alyssa)asked.i nodded,"NO WE TECHNICALLY DIDNT BUT WE WERE STILL SAFE."I thought.

"Oh Michael,we're so proud of you!"my mom(Maria)said,they both hugged me.

Jeremy's pov
I took a deep breath,"here goes nothing..."I thought.i walked in the living room.my dad was wearing pants,thank god.i cleared my throat,"um,dad?"I said.he turned and looked at me,"yes son?"he asked."I...I have to tell you something."I said,"what is it?"he asked.i fiddled with my fingers,"I...I'm bi dad,and I'm dating Michael."i said.

He looked at me and smiled,"I'm proud of you."he said."You...You are?"I asked,he got up and hugged me."of course son!but,did you use protection?"he said,"kinda."i said as I shook my hand,"as long as you two are safe,I except it."he said.i smiled,"it's important to be honest,right?"i said."That's right,we must never keep secrets from each other."he said,he seemed off when he said that.

"Dad are you hiding something?"I asked,he chuckled."No,No,son I would never."he said,I looked at him."what is he hiding??"I thought,I guess I'll try to find out tomorrow."Well,good talk son."my dad said,"yeah..."I said.