Chapter 4✨

Michael's pov
I've been visiting Jeremy for the past 6 days,and every day I've been bringing his homework and his favorite flowers(roses).I walked into the room and saw Rich was gone,but Jeremy was still there.he was silently reading a Ned Vizzini book called "it's kind of a funny story",he looked up and saw me.he smiled,"Michael!"he said happily."Hey Jer,where's Rich?"I asked,"they sent him home early,anyways I got you more roses!"I explained.

He gasped,"you are so thoughtful!"he said as I placed them next to him."Anddd,I have your homework!"I said as I took it out of my back,it still had "RIENDS"written on it.we did our homework in silence,I looked at Jer.he looks adorable when he's trying to concentrate,I knew something was bothering him."Jer?"i said,he looked up from his homework."Yeah?"he said,i gulped.

"What...did the squip do to you?"I asked,he froze."I-I'm sorry I asked!i was just worried cause I saw shock marks on your wrists!"i said quickly,"I-It would shock me if I wanted to masturbate or...."he trailed off."Or what?"I asked,tears streamed down his cheeks."Or if I thought about you."he said,I widened my eyes."Oh Jer..."I said,he wiped his tears.i kissed his cheek,"it's all in the past dude,it's gone now."i said as I hugged him.