Chapter 5✨

Michael's pov
Today was the day Jeremy was finally getting out of the hospital,and I couldn't be happier.i had a huge grin on my face as I drove to the hospital,I walked in his room and saw he was putting on his blue cardigan jacket.he turned and saw me,he smiled."Michael!"I smiled,"Ready to go Jer?"I asked.

He nodded,I held out my hand.he held my hand as we walked out of the hospital,we got in my PT cruiser.it smelled like weed and air freshener,Jeremy looked out the window as I started the car.i looked at him,I suddenly got an idea.i smirked as I drove,"Michael,this isn't the way to my house."he pointed out.

"Oh,I know Jer."I said,he thought for a while."Where are we going?"he asked,"you'll see."I said in a flirting tone.soon we arrived near the abandoned orchard,We got out of the car."Michael what are we doing here?"he asked,I lifted him up."W-Woah!"I began to carry him through the orchard,soon we stopped.

"There,now no one will see us."i said,I took off my Jacket and folded it up.I placed it near a bush(making sure it doesn't get dirty)"Michael what exactly are we doing?"Jeremy asked.i kissed him,"we're gonna do it."I whispered.Jeremy blushed,"W-WHAT!"he yelled.i placed a finger on his lip,"Jeremy...do you wanna ride?"he gulped.

NEXR CHAPTER IS SMUT