Chapter 8✨

Jeremy's pov
"Jeremy!Jeremy!"I heard Christine shout,I turned and saw her flailing a poster around my face."What is it Christine?did they finally make Love,Simon a musical?"I asked,"Nope!even better!"she said."my bake sale was able to make enough money for us to do...The Boy Who Danced on Air!"she cheered,"woah that's awesome!"I said.

"And!even better,Mr.Reyes is making you the character Troy Iwata plays!"she said,"Woah-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait...WHAT?!"I exclaimed."Now calm down,I can probably convince him to make Michael play your love interest..."she said as she scratched her chin,"I think I'm gonna pass out..."I said.

I ran past Christine and tripped on my shoe lace,causing me to hit my nose,making it bleed."O-Ow..."I said weakly,"Jeremy holy shit are you ok?!"Michael yelled concerned."...Nose...bleed..."I said,he helped me up.he handed me a napkin he had in his pocket,"thanks."I said quickly.i put the napkin on my nose,"no prob,I actually was trying to find you anyways."he said.

"Meet me in my basement,I wanna have some fun tonight."he whispered,I blushed.

Later that night...

SMUT WARNING

Michael's pov
Jeremy and I were making out in my room,Abi and Jasmine were asleep but I gagged Jeremy so his moans wouldn't wake them up."mph."Jeremy was trying to speak,"Shhh,no talking Jer Bear."I whispered as I palmed him.he squeezed his eyes shut,he was blushing a lot.i took off his boxers,I put some lube on my fingers."one..."I said as I entered one finger in his hole,he dug his fingernails into my shoulder.

I took off the gag,"color Jer?"I asked."G-Green."he moaned,I covered his mouth.

I'm kinda too lazy to write smut