Chapter 2✨

Michael's pov
"Jeremy...what you said at the play..."I began to say,"it was the truth."he cut me off."but why Jer?you could've just told me!"he looked down,"I was...scared."I looked at him confused."You don't understand Michael,I was scared that...everything would change,and...I don't want anything to change..."he began to cry,i held his hand.he looked at me,"We're all afraid of change Jer,but unless we have a player 2 to guide us we don't have to be scared."he smiled.

Then he began to cry again,"fuck I'm so so sorry Michael,I didn't mean to call you a loser at the Halloween party,you were only trying to help me!but,so many things happened and I couldn't process my thoughts!"I hugged him."Shhh,it's all in the past Jer."he hugged me back,I looked at him."awww!"we turned and saw Rich,he gulped."I ruined the moment didn't I?"he asked,"ya think?"Jeremy and I both said.

I closed the curtain and sat back down,I held Jeremy's hand.he looked tired,I sighed."Jer,take a nap."he looked at me,"what about you?"he asked."I'll be fine."I said,I noticed he was trying to lift me."Jer do you want me next to you?"I asked,he made a cute face."Maybe?"I chuckled,I got up and laid next to me.he rest his head on my shoulder,I smiled.i kissed his forehead,"goodnight Jer..."I said.