Chapter 6✨

Jeremy's pov
I can't believe I'm about to loose my virginity,with my best friend!he slipped his hand under my shirt,I held his wrist."W-Wait."I said,he looked at me."Let me be dominant."he smiled,"Ok Jer."he said."shit,what am I supposed to do?ok think Jer,remember what they did in all the gay porn you watched."I thought,I slipped my hand under his pants and began to palm him.he moaned,I blushed even more.we quickly kissed before we took off our shirts,I left hickeys all over his body.

"Damn Jer,you're really good at this."Michael said,I took off pants while Michael took off his.i kissed his clothed member,he moaned.he rubbed my bulge with his knee,I moaned."H-Hey I'm supposed to be dominant."i said,he smirked."now you're gonna get punished."I smirked,he gulped.i sticked my fingers in his mouth,"suck."I commanded.he began to suck on my fingers,I took them out of his mouth and took off his boxers with one hand.

I slowly sticked one finger in his hole,he moaned and bit his lip."say sorry."I whispered,"S-Sorry..."he mumbled.i stuck another finger in,he gasped."Sorry what?"I said,"S-Sorry daddy."he moaned.i took my fingers out of his hole,I took off my boxers.he gulped when he saw my dick,"D-Damn,I didn't know you're huge."he said.i kissed him,"I'll go slow."I whisper,he shivered.

I slowly entered my dick inside his hole,he moaned with pleasure and a little bit of pain."are you ok?should I stop?"I asked worried,"No,No,I'm fine."he said,I went slowly in and out.he bit my shoulder causing me to moan,"F-Fuck M-Micha."I stuttered."Jer...I'm close."he moaned."come for me baby."I whispered,he moaned and came on my chest.i thrusted more until I came as well,we both laid on the grass panting.