Chapter 14

Jax and Happy sat a few yards from the motel where Katie told them to meet her waiting for any kind of signal from her. They were leaning on their bikes, both smoking cigarettes, staring in the direction of the motel chatting casually.

"You hit that?" Happy asked, nodding toward the motel, a devious look on his face.

Jax looked surprised by the question and shook his head, "Nah."

Pulling a face, Happy voiced his disbelief with a weird mix of a laugh and a grunt. "You tryin'?"

"I don't try," Jax said smugly, only half joking.

"Brother, if you don't tap that, I'm gonna."

Jax laughed, "You won't get anywhere with her."

A door opened across the parking lot and the silhouette of a woman waved in their direction. They both stood and hurried toward the open door where Katie stood impatiently. She wore strappy, hot pink lingerie, standing confidently in front of them despite having very little material covering her most intimate body parts.

When Happy opened his mouth to crack a joke, Katie pressed her finger to his lips. "Shh."

Jax stifled a laugh, seeing a look cover his face that could only be described as rage and arousal at once.

"You ready?" Katie called into the motel room.

There was an entryway, with a TV and mini fridge then behind a partition was the bed and bathroom.

"I'm ready," Kris said.

Katie grabbed Happy's and Jax's hands, leading them toward the bed with a smile on her face.

"No fucking way," Kris snapped. He was sitting against the headboard in nothing but a pair of black boxer briefs with his hands cuffed to the posts. "What is this bullshit, Kate?"

Katie shrugged. "But what if they're paying customers?"

"Thought you didn't pay," Kris spat, looking at Jax who just smiled.

"I don't pay," Happy said smugly. "But I'll break her in half," he said to Jax under his breath said with his eyes locked on Katie's nearly nude body.

"Wanna try?" Katie said confidently. She strolled over toward Happy and grabbed his belt buckle, giving it a hard tug. "I'll tell you want, I have a strap on, you agree and we can see who'll break who in half first."

Jax broke into hysterics, mostly holding them in, as Happy stared down Katie trying to save face although he was amused by her comeback.

"I dunno, kinda makes me wanna hit it more," Happy admitted with a chuckle.

All the jokes made Kris seeth as he sat watching them flirt and laugh with Katie. They knew that, especially Katie, so they played it up as a way to torture Kris without having to physically hurt him. It was her plan but it worked better if Jax and Happy weren't trying and just behaved like their usual smug selves.

"You know," she looked at Kris, "There was that one time, honey. You watched, remember? You loved it."

"That was before," he reminded her. "Before we were together."

"Hmm when we were just fucking around," she said fondly.

"Don't you already get enough dick?" He asked her angrily.

Katie inhaled sharply, surprised he'd hit so low so quickly, but she recovered. "I get old men trying to impress me," she wedged herself between Jax and Happy, "But no, I don't get enough good dick."