Prince!England x Butler!France Part 1

Mr. Kirkland was a wealthy relative to the English crown. He was the king's younger brother.

Arthur, despite his wealth and luxurious life, was never happy. He had a rather sour personality and unusual hobbies.

His brothers never understood him, so they weren't close.

All of the employees of his estate feared him.

Francis sighed, looking at the mansion looming before him.

He really didn't want to work here, but it was the only job available.

He pushed open the large oak door and entered the luxurious mansion.

The door creaked loudly, revealing a polished empty entrance.

"Hello?" Francis yelled.

He heard someone scurry over to him.

The boy was little, about ten years old with dirty blond hair and playful sky-blue eyes. He had a little cowlick in his hair that Francis thought was adorable.

He smiled at Francis. "Are you here to see Artie?"

He probably meant, Arthur Kirkland.

"Qui, do you know where I may find him?"

The little boy nodded. "He's upstairs, but be careful, he's in a bad mood."

Francis gulped. "Merci."

The little boy beamed. "I'm Alfred, by the way! Who are you?"

"Francis Bonnefoy."

"Sweet! See ya' 'round, Francis!" He ran off.

Francis chuckled as the child left and headed upstairs.

As Francis made his way upstairs, a few people gave him weird looks, but he ignored them, heading towards a grumpy blond.

Francis tapped his shoulder. "Excuze moi, where should I go to find Prince Kirkland?"

The man turned around, revealing his GIANT eyebrows and piercing green eyes. "You found him, what do you want?" He snapped.

Francis flinched. "I just... I heard jobs here were available..."

Arthur scowled. "Fine then." He handed Francis a paper. "Go to the basement and get a uniform. They'll tell you what you can do down there."

"Merci!"

Arthur just grunted. "Just get out of my sight!"

"O-oui!" Francis ran off.

(One week time-skip)

Francis had become the butler of Arthur's sons, yes, despite his sour personality, he had kids.

He was especially close to Alfred's older twin, Matthew.

Unlike Alfred, Matthew was shy and quiet, which Francis found adorable.

Today, Alfred was trying to get Matthew to play with him when Arthur walked in.

"Papa!"

"Dad!!"

Francis was shocked, Arthur was smiling, hugging his boys zealously. 

Arthur glanced up at Francis. "This is between us, got it, Frenchie?"

Francis smiled. "Of course, your highness."

Arthur smiled. "Fantastic."