Japan x Neko!America

It was a usual day for Japan. He got up, fed his dog, cleaned.

It was a nice relaxing Saturday.

Until America called.

Japan heard his Hatsune Miku ring tone and picked up the smart phone.

"Hello, America-san?"

"Hey...dude..."

"America-san, is something the matter?"

"No... er, just look outside."

Japan frowned, but did so anyway to find America outside his house, looking awfully embarrassed.

"Hey, Japan..." America rubbed the back of his neck.

Japan stepped aside, letting the young nation inside.

"I do not mean to be rude, but is there a reason for this visit?"

America bashfully nodded, removing his super-man beanie to reveal two adorable dirty blond cat ears.

Japan had a fan-boy attack. He squealed, a bloody waterfall flowing from his nose.

America panicked. "Dude?! Kiku?! Is it that scary?! I'm so sorry man, I-"

"No, no, America-san, I am sorry." He bowed the best he could with his bloody nose. "You are just so kawaii... I couldn't help myself." He realized what he said, he jumped back, his face burning. "Forgive me, America-san!"

America blinked, his face a deep shade of red. "You... really think that?"

"..." Japan locked eyes with the young nation. "Hai. I do."

America slowly let a genuine smile make its way onto his face.

Japan had never seen America's real smile. It was delicate and firm, not obnoxious like his fake one.

"That's why I came to you before anyone else... I trust you, Kiku."

Japan's eyes widened slightly, human names were never used among countries; only if said countries had an unbreakable bond.

"America-"

"Alfred."

"Huh?"

"Call me Alfred, Alfred F. Jones."

"Alfred-san..."

"No. Just Alfred; please..."

The please surprised Kiku. "Alfred..."

Alfred stepped closer, allowing Kiku to scratch his soft ears, making him purr. His bushy tail waving happily after it burst from the back of his pants (... that sounds so weird...).

Alfred nuzzled up against Kiku's chest, making him blush. "A-alfred! I-"

Alfred put his finger against Kiku's soft lips, smiling softly. "Kiku... there's something important I have to tell you..."

"H-hai?"

"I love you."

"Oh Alfred..." Kiku hugged him tightly, not allowing him to breath. "I love you, too."

Hetalia One-Shots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें