GerIta High School AU Part 2

This is the second part of the idea requested by KaylaStarUniverse.

Ludwig grimaced as he looked down at his sketchbook.

School had been going on for a while. It was early November now and Ludwig was still horrible at art.

It didn't help that he sat by an Italian painting prodigy and an aspiring mangaka.

He finally sighed. "Kiku, I can't think of anything to draw, can I use yours as inspiration?"

Kiku blushed deeply. "Very well, Ludwig-san."

Kiku slid over his sketchbook. "I drew the three of us as nekos." He said, his blush deepening.

" He said, his blush deepening

"This is very good." Ludwig complemented, making the Asian blush even more, if that was even possible.

"Ve! I like the one in a hat!" Feliciano said out of nowhere.

"That is you, Feliciano-kun." Kiku said quietly.

Feli beamed, hugging the poor flustered Asian.

The three of them had become very close. They stood together at all costs (Kiku even gave them a team name, I bet you can't guess what it was).

Ludwig still didn't know what to draw though. He sighed again, cupping his face in his hands. He needed a good grade in this class, but he couldn't even think of what to draw.

Ludwig looked desperately at the clock. How had only ten minutes passed since class started?! Kiku drew those cats in ten minutes?!

Mr. Vargas took this as an opportunity to check his students' work after noticing that Kiku finished his drawing.

Given Ludwig's luck, their table was first.

Vargas first looked at his grandson's art. He smiled, rubbing his head happily. "Very good, Feliciano. You're greatly improving at your proportions."

Feli giggled, blushing a little. "Grazie."

He then walked over to Kiku, admiring the anime style drawing.

"You like manga?" He asked.

Kiku nodded.

Vargas smiled. "You're very talented, young man."

Kiku passed out out of sheer happiness.

Mr. Vargas sent Alfred to carry him to the nurses' office.

He then walked up to Ludwig. "What do you have so far?"

"... I couldn't think anything to draw. I'm sorry..." He muttered.

Mr. Vargas frowned. "I see you need to work on your creativity. Very well, I'll have Feli tutor you in the ways of the pencil."

"Was?! But I have other classes! I'm captain of the basketball team and class president!"

Vargas shrugged. "You better clear out some time then." He sauntered off.

Feli smiled at him reassuringly. "Don't worry, Luddy! This will be fun!"

"Yeah... fun..."