Naga!Switzerland x Reader

While writing demon!Turkey x America, I realized something important. I've been leaving out so many Hetalia characters from my stories. Don't worry, I'm planning on fixing it, starting now.

For all those who don't know, a naga is half snake and half person. On with the story!

(Y/n) was sitting in her rather large backyard. Her pool sparkled perfectly, at just the right angle not to blind her.

Her (h/l) (h/c) locks blew gently in the cool breeze. 

It was a little chilly outside, so (Y/n) had on an oversized (f/c) sweater that dropped off her shoulders and exposed her black sports bra straps.

She sighed happily, enjoying the evening wing until she thought she heard something rustle around her tomato garden (yes, reader-chan, you get a tomato garden in your backyard; you're welcome). She got up from her (s/f/c) yard chair to see what made the sound.

What she saw... was a little strange, to say the least.

She saw a young man, perhaps around twenty, well at least he looked like a man until (Y/n) saw his long green tail.

He was sleeping by the tomatoes, his tail moving slightly as he slept.

He had blond hair and flawless pale skin. Blush crept up onto (Y/n)'s (s/t) cheeks.

She was confused though. Why was there a hot naga sleeping in her tomato patch?

Then it occurred to her, he's part snake. He's probably cold-blooded; he must have fallen asleep on accident.

(Y/n), being the kind girl she was, tried to pick up his upper half as gently as possible and bring him inside her house. (You're like eighteen, Reader-chan, you have your own house)

(An hour later...)

(Y/n) had put the naga on her leather couch and covered him with a fuzzy (f/c) blanket.

Since then, she decided she was hungry, so she made some (f/f) for dinner, making a little extra if her guest wanted some.

She set the table for one, humming (f/c) softly as she worked, when she heard a thud in the living room.

She ran into the living room, just in time to hear the naga start rambling in French (Switzerland has like four national languages, one is French).

(Y/n) just stood there for a second, watching his sharp green eyes that were lit with confusion and alarm.

He looked over at her, stopping and saying something slowly in French.

(Y/n) just gave him a confused look, she didn't speak French. (sorry if you do)

He tried again in German.

(Y/n) didn't speak German either. (Sorry if you do)

He cleared his throat, speaking in a surprisingly calm voice. "Do you sssspeak English?" (he's a snake, so I did the elongated s thing)

(Y/n) nodded.

"Where the heck am I?" He demanded.

"My house." (Y/n) responded cooly. "You were in my tomato garden, so I brought you inside."

"Oh... thank you then..."

"You're welcome; what's your name?" (Y/n) had to make sure he wasn't a stalker or something.

"Vash... Zwingli... you?"

"(Y/n) (L/n)."

"I'm sorry I intruded; I'll leave now." He said, starting to slither away.

(Y/n) grabbed his wrist. "That's a bad idea. It's dark out. Snakes have bad night vision, right?"

He paused, his intelligent green eyes locked on her (e/c) orbs.

"Only if you don't mind."

"Not at all. You're welcome to stay."

"Danke." He said.

(Y/n) smiled at him. "I made some (f/f), are you hungry?"

"Qui. Merci."

(Y/n) prepared him a plate/bowl and set it on the side of the table opposite her dishes, moving the chair out of the way for him (I just feel like nagas don't sit in chairs).

He thanked you again before devouring his (f/f), setting his dishes down when he was done.

"Do you want seconds?"

"I don't want to eat all your food."

"I'll get you some seconds." (Y/n) got up.

"Merci."

(Two hours later...)

(Y/n) and Vash sat next to each other on the couch, watching Phantom of the Opera (because, why not?). Suddenly, Vash fell something fall on his shoulder, he looked to see (Y/n) sleeping peacefully. He wasn't sure why, but Vash liked it. This girl was cute, Like Lili, but different. He slapped himself. What was he thinking?! He couldn't be so mushy!

But still, maybe this girl was the one, wait, No, she would never like him back! She was too beautiful to love a snake.

(The next morning...)

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly opened, she realized that she was on the couch, Vash was on the floor in front of her, protectively wrapped around the couch.

She smiled. Cash looked so peaceful asleep. When he was awake, he seemed very alert and guarded, but now... he was so cute.

Suddenly, he lifted up his heads, turning to (Y/n).

"Guten morgen, (Y/n), did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. Sorry you slept on the floor." (Y/n) blushed in embarrassment.

He shrugged. "It'sss fine, besidessss, that way I could protect you."

(Y/n) blushed red.

He realized she was blushing, making him blush. "Er... I... I meant-"

(Y/n) slammed her (s/t) lips onto his. The moment was short, however, because (Y/n) pulled away, a blushing mess.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I-"

"Non, non, (Y/n)..."

She looked at him, tears pooling in her eyes.

"I... " Cue insane blushing! "I love you too."