07 | New Pet

15 minutes had been passed, Jisoo sighs while looking at his sleeping face. "Seriously... He is making me skipping my History class." She wants to wake him up but she feels terrible, thinking that he might be tired.

She recalled the scene earlier, she was stunned when he suddenly attacked her with a wink and she could felt her heart do a multiple series of flips because of it. When she returns her gaze to him, he has close his eyes and falls asleep on her lap.

She watches him more closely. He looks calm and innocent that she could not be able to take her eyes off his face. She smiles and could sense a comfort on his face. As she studies his feature, she notices that he has long and pretty eyelashes that she could envy.

Her eyes fall on his lips, he has a unique lip shape and his upper lip seems slightly longer than the lower lip. It looks fuller and kissable? 'WAIT...GAHH!!! Have you lost your mind, Kim Jisoo?!' Jisoo shakes her head off as well as her crazy thought.

"Enjoying the view?" Taehyung opens his one eye with a smug smile on his face, making her eyes widened in surprise and her cheeks become tinging pink because she caught staring at him.

She immediately looks away to hides her red face before she notices something is moving inside Taehyung's backpack.

"What is that THING in your backpack?" She stares with a horrified face while pointing fingers to it.

"It's my new pet dragon." His eyes are beaming happily while he moves to his backpack.

"Dragons are not real!" She quirks her eyebrows, disbelief on what she hears.

"Then why is there one in my backpack?" His face is frowning as he is unzipping his backpack.

A green, giant lizard with a spiny crest along on its back, wiggling free itself from his backpack. It crawls on the ground, moving towards Taehyung.

"That is A FREAKING IGUANA!" She exclaims.

He scoops up the iguana with one arm and the pet starts to licks his fingers. He scoots closer to sit beside her while petting the iguana with a happy smile on his face.

"Eeeew, keep that thing away from me." Her face grimaces when the iguana starts to flick its tongue out to her side.

"That thing has a name and it called Sooji." He replies with a snarl in his voice.

"Soo- What it's named again?" Her mouth is gaping open.

"Sooji. Do you want to hold her?" He gives his blank stare while shoving the iguana towards her.

"Did you just reversed spelled my name and named it with that... ?" Her mouth still gaping open, she can't believe that he is making fun of her name.

"Exactly." He nods.

"Yah, Tae! Is that your way to call me UGLY?" Her eyebrows curled against each other, and her eyes widened with anger.

"She is NOT UGLY." He growls at her.

"Ugly!" She scowls.

"Not Ugly!"

"Ugly!"

"Not Ugly!"

He throws the pet on her lap causing her to shrieks.

"Eeekk! Kim Taehyung! Take this reptile off from me!" She let out terrified screams when the iguana starts to crawl up her leg.

"Not going to do that. Sooji needs more love from Jisoo." He crosses his arm while nods his head in repeat.

"I will not going to love A LIZARD?!" She continues to shriek while her body still in the freeze.

"Why not?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Because it's disgusting!" She rolls her eyes dramatically.

"OK." He stands up and takes his bag.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Her eyes are looking up to him.

"Giving you both some space to get to know each other." He said in a blank expression.

"Are you seriously leaving me with this lizard?!" Her throat feels constrict and tears start forming in her eyes.

He nods his head.

"Tae!!" She yells at him.

"Beg me, Kitten." He said with sly grins.

"Kim Taehyung!" She sobs, her tears continue to flow down.

He picks the pet up and carries it in his arm. He drops to his knees, staring at her teary eyes.

"Does it really scared you?" He lifts his fingers, softly wipes off her tears.

They stare silently into each other's eyes for minutes. Taehyung feels in a daze, as he thought that she is beautiful even she cries. Jisoo has stopped her sobbing and she could feel her heart beating fast as she looks in his eyes.

A tall man appears in front of them. "What both of you are doing here during the class session?"

"M-Mr. Hwang." Jisoo said in stutters over the word.

(to be continued)