14 | Faint

Little Taehyung was happily running on the green grass field while playing catch-up with her sister, Tae Eun. Her sister reached around to catch him when he stumbled, the boy giggling when she tickled him.

"Noona, stop. Hahaha.." He covered his mouth to stifle a giggle before he pouted cutely.

"Tae Eun, Taehyungie... Let's go." Taehyung's parent called out for them. Her sister got up and walked to their parent.

A grin spread across his face as he started running towards his parent but suddenly, he tripped and fell on the ground. He saw his parent and his sister kept walking away, leaving him behind.

"Mom, Dad, Noona.. Where are you going?... Don't leave me here. Please don't go.." He tried to catch them up but they had vanished into thin air.

Taehyung awakes in the dark room and lying there, covering in sweat and breathing heavily. After a moment, he sighs heavily and rubbing his face as if to rid himself of all the images flashing through his head.

***

"Okay, class. Don't forget to do the worksheets I've given you." Seongwoo says to his student at the end of his class.

"Mr. Ong, when will you take us for a field trip?" One of the girl raises her hand.

"I'd rather set myself on fire than take you guys on a field trip."

"You've got no jam, Mr. Ong." Another boy in blonde hair is making a comment. The students start whining to each other, creating quite a ruckus.

"Okay, enough. Class dismissed." Seungwoo sighs, knocking on the top of his desk to quiet down his students instantly.

He stays for a while, looking at each student leaving the classroom. Seungwoo knits his brow as he is looking at a girl who is sitting at the corner and spacing out.

Jisoo taps her pencil in repeat onto her desk, recalling thing happened last night.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
FLASHBACK

"Do you like me, Kim Jisoo?"

"HUHH??!"

Jisoo stopped bandaging the wound and looked at him. Her face being so close to his when their eyes met.

And held.

She couldn't quite met his eyes and involuntarily pressed the bandage harder on his wounded skin causing him to jump up, yowling in pain.

"Ow, shit, OW!" Taehyung scowled, winced a little.

"S-Sorry... Did that hurt?" She said quietly, lowering her head, hiding her flaming face.

He stared at her for a brief moment before he sighed. "Forget it... Just forget what I've asked." Getting up, he started to walk.

"TㅡTaehyung, don't forget change to clean bandages tomorrow..." She reminded him, her voice full of concern while watching him walking away.

Jisoo pushed the door closed before she placed her hand on her chest, trying to calm her fluttering heart. 'What is this feeling?'

END OF FLASHBACK.
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Jisoo hasn't seen him since that night. She tries to look for him everywhere, all over the place that she could think where he will be, but he wasn't there.

Until his classmate tells her that Taehyung hasn't attended school for the last 2 days. She doesn't know what happened to him, which made her worry more.