Prolouge

Third-Person POV:

Alone.Depressed. The emotions that coursed through (Y/N) as she sat alone at an empty table in the Mess Hall. Watching everyone laugh and smile like there was no care in the world. She always wanted to know what it felt like. To have friends, to feel loved, and to have a family who cared for her.

The next day would be a Scouting Expedition. A perfect day to leave this cruel world. (Y/N) got up and started to head to the Barracks. As she left the Mess Hall she felt the nice brisk autumn wind hit her. 'Was the wind always this nice?'

Le Time Skip:

It was the day of the expedition everyone was on their horses and ready to leave the safety's of the wall into pure Titan territory.
"Hey (Y/N)." Jean said.
"Oh hey Jean! Wait you're in my squad?"
"Oh no, I just wanted to say hi."
"Oh...okay...um well good luck!"
"Yeah thanks, you too!"

"Let the 57th expedition begin!" Erwin yelled and the gates slowly opened.
(Y/N) was in the Vanguard along with some other people she doesn't know.

Time Skip by Bleach:

Blood.Blood everywhere. (Y/N)'s whole squad has been wiped out. One of the members managed to set off a smoke signal so back-up should be coming soon. (Y/N) didn't believe anyone would come for her squad, especially with her luck.
A squeeze to (Y/N)'s torso brought her back to the real world. A Titan had its hand around her, lifting her up to its mouth.
'I guess this it'

"(Y/N)!" Screamed Reiner.
Jean, Armin, Bertholdt, and Reiner managed find each other after they lost their squads. They saw a smoke signal so they came to help.
(Y/N) didn't care anymore, her face held no emotions of any kind. To finally be gone from this cruel world. To leave the abusive parents, the selfish people, and to finally be free from having to keep fighting. It's over. (Y/N) closed her eyes and a huge smile appeared on her face. Reiner, Jean, Armin, and Bertholdt were in shock.
'W-Why is she s-smiling?'

.
.
.
.

The death of (Y/N) left everyone traumatized. To take in the fact she smiled in front of deaths door. Did she not like life? Did she not like them? They were confused, and sad they haven't paid enough attention to her. Levi ordered them to even clean out her room.

While cleaning they found her diary, a few blades, and a picture of her family...ripped. They all deceived to read the journal, but to only have their heart shatter. How could she go through all of this without letting anything out? Having horrible parents and then their was them. They pitied her and it made them go insane even more. It was their fault...

Time Skip by finally being able to have WiFi:

"Good Morning class! We will be having a new transfer student, please welcome her with open arms."

A girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) walked in. Her face was red and she was holding a black-colored bag. She walked to the front of the classroom and finally lifted her head.

"(Y-Y/N)?"

This is my second book and yeah probably won't be good. Who knows? But anyway thanks for reading the prologue!❤️