Chapter 36

What (Y/N) did not expect was...Mr. Smith and Mr. Zacharias there themselves.

(Y/N) quickly ducked back into the living room, fear evidently appeared in her eyes as she did not know what to do in that spilt second. The sound of the key jiggling in the lock brought the gauge of fear higher. In walked two tall figures, their shadows frantically looking around as they slammed the hard wooden door open.

"Where is she?!"

"Erwin calm down, we'll find her. She couldn't have gone far with the injuries Oruo had stated."

"How can you be so calm? Damn it! We can't lose her, I CAN'T LOSE HER! I CAN'T LOSE HER AGAIN!" Erwin screamed as he stomped his right leg into on the ground, his right arm combing through the waves of his soft blond hair.

"Your right. We can't afford to lose her now, we need to get to her before her injuries do....before she dies on us once again." Miche responded as he used his free hand to place it upon Erwin's shoulder in attempt to calm him.

(Y/N) crawled to hid behind the couch, her duffel bag limiting her movement. Confused and intrigued she decided she was going to listen to the two adults conversation even more, unfortunately it wasn't about the topic she was hoping for. Peeping her eyes over the couch she saw the two walk into the kitchen then turn around towards the stairs. 'Shit', was what (Y/N) thought as she had forgot the blood stains she left on the stairway.

"There's blood, she was here Erwin."

The two walked their was up the stairs as (Y/N) followed slowly behind making sure not to make a sound. Her body slyly moved towards the stairway, making sure to stay far enough from them as they went to go check her room. Quietly she slipped into Erwin's plain room, her back against the wall as she tried to steady her breathing. Her wounds not helping her in the act of staying hidden. Placing her ear against the door she listened to see if they had anything to say.

"So she was here...that makes things easier. Come out, come out wherever you are out dear (Y/N)~" Erwin cooed, (Y/N) being able to virtually hear and see the smirk he made.

(Y/N)'s heart rate increased as she gasped remembering the state she left her room in. The gasp being too loud brought (Y/N) to look to see if there was another hiding place in the master bedroom. Footsteps echoing in the hallway made (Y/N)'s adrenaline rush as she ran into the closet, her body promptly leaning against the wall. Although not any wall, the wall made a clicking noise that snapped (Y/N) out of her frozen state. She pushed on the wall as she emerged into a hidden room, a room she wish she didn't figure out. Deciding to ignore the feeling of dread she pushed herself in and closed the 'door wall'.

Erwin and Miche entered the room, their eyes rapidly looking for the body of the girl they loved, or per se worshipped. Miche walked his way to the closet, a little smile finding itself onto his face. Just the thought of knowing his little mouse was in the closet ready to be taken away excited him even more. Opening the door, disappoint washed through his heart and soul. Erwin followed in pursuit to Miche's search, although disappoint found itself to him as well. All that was there was a blank white wall with unused button up shirts and pants hanging innocently in the closet. Erwin and Miche turned away as they continued to look for (Y/N), but what they missed was the single blood spot on Erwin's white painted wall.

(Y/N) sighed and turned to view the room she was in. Fear crept it's way back into (Y/N) as the walls displayed pictures of herself, sleeping, cleaning, crying, studying, and some of her even bathing or being undressed. Her (E/C) hues shaking in fear and sweat began forming as tears made its way down her face. Her hands covered her mouth in attempt to hold in her sobs. There was a table in the middle of the room, in was scattered with papers of her own schoolwork she had turned in. Her hair brushed laid itself on the table, the strands of hair from in lying gently beside it. A marker she left on her desk was on the right side of the table, the same one she bit on when she couldn't understand the material given to her in class. As in the middle of the room was a medium sized painting, a gold frame supporting the painted canvas.

In the golden frame was a realistically painted picture of Erwin and herself holding a bundle of pink blankets in the middle of the picture. Looking closer was a baby child in the pink blob that was in (Y/N)'s arms. To the right of the picture was another one, herself in the middle as Erwin, Miche, Hanji, and Levi were by her side. It frightened her and sickened her how real looking the pictures were. It looked exactly like her, as if someone took a picture as she was dressed in a nice royal green gown.

(Y/N) looked to the left side of the room, there hung a oath with signatures not only with the teachers, but the students as well. Averting her eyes away from the picture not wanting to look at it more she went back to the door she came in from. The one thing that (Y/N) saw was Marco's, Jean's, Reiner's, and Bertholdt's signatures at first glance. She didn't want to study the sick piece of paper even more. There laid a box cutter on the table, blood was still visible on the blade. Although (Y/N) didn't care due to the fact of what else could get worse at the this very moment.

She pressed the button that was in the wall, hearing the click signaling it was unlocked. Remembering to slip out slowly she left, and crept herself towards the door. The floorboard creaked underneath her, knowing she messed up she ran to the window. (Y/N) opened the window and checked to see if it was a reasonable distance to jump at. It was, but with her injuries it would be a bit painful and would limit her movements to make it to the tree that sat across from the window. Footsteps were heard once again and she made the leap of faith out of the window. Her body smashing up against the tree, a thick vibration ran through her body as the wind was knocked out of her. She slowly climbed down the tree and crawled towards the front of the house.

She ducked underneath the window and slowly but surely looked over to see if the males were there, and to her predicament they were. They were inspecting her grey duffel bag she had left in the living room, them taking out the extra pieces of clothing in the bag. (Y/N) ducked back underneath and crawled over toward the sports car Erwin had. She took the tired caps off of the car and took the box cutting knife she had in her back pocket and started stabbing at the tire's rubber. After seven jabs of the tire a noise signaled the tires leak and (Y/N) crawled around the car in order to hide from the two just in case they can out.

The eerie silence was replaced with the sound of a cars motor, Aoi. (Y/N) got another glimpse and sure indeed it was her, she would have to run to outrun the two that would come out any moment. Counting down from three, (Y/N) made a run for it as Erwin and Miche opened the grand doors of the mansion-like house. There shouts and steps were all (Y/N) heard, she ran even more quickly to Aoi's vehicle. A sharp tug was felt on her red jacket she had on her bloody white school shirt. (Y/N) took off the jacket and harshly opened the door to Aoi's car, slamming the door in the process which startled Aoi.

"WTF?! (Y/N)! Holy Shi-!"

"LOCK THE DOORS AOI! NOW!"

"I-I will!"

"NOW!"

The sound of clicking alerted both females that the doors were locked, banging was heard on the window of the passengers seat. There was Erwin as Miche was pounding on Aoi's. Tears came out of (Y/N)'s eyes as Aoi was trying to regain her compose and figure out which pedal was the gas pedal again. A cracking sound made the two teenagers freeze. Looking over, the window of (Y/N)'s seat started cracking as Erwin's blood was freshly coming onto the window the more he hit. Aoi quickly shifted her car into reverse and sped away from the two psychopaths.

The drive to Aoi's place was silent, well besides the sobs of the two females in the car. They didn't know what to do anymore, they were on the run from part of the schools staff and a handful of strong students. Once the two got to Aoi's house, (Y/N) followed Aoi into her house. A fan was on to keep the air circling in the room, as a fat man laid on the couch. Walking upstairs into Aoi's room she noticed that the door was painted blue as well with the rooms walls. Posters littered the walls of various boybands Chinese and Korean oriented. A radio was on top of the dresser with all of it's drawers open, some with blue bras hanging out of it. A study desk was in the corner of the room with a baby blue chair that rested underneath the desk region. A twin sized bed complimented the room along with it's, of course, blue sheets with fluffy frilly blue pillows.

"Welcome to my room, please make yourself at home...I wish I was able to invite you here under better circumstances. Let me go get some proper bandages for your wounds, your hella beaten up."

(Y/N) silently waited for Aoi to get back, she looked at her phone to see if she got any texts.

Do you need any help? I heard what happened to you, I'll be here if you need me...

-Bertholdt

Hey, I heard that bitch Ms. Ral stabbed you. Let me know if your okay, you can come over if you need any help?

-Jean

(Y/N)????

-Bertholdt

Hey please come over I need to know if your okay!

-Bertholdt

(Y/N) froze, she didn't tell them about what happened to her...only Oruo knew. That meant that Oruo was apart of them as along with the oath they promise in the framed photo. Quickly deleting her messages, she turned off her phone expecting no more notifications. Although this one was the one she was waiting for.

I saw what happened to you from the faculty office. That psychopath teacher and her pet Oruo tried to attack you, but Oruo saved you instead......
.
.
Tonight's the night, tonight's the night I need to tell you the truth.

-Gunther

Thank you everyone for your support, I love every single one of you and hope good fortuane shall come your way! Your comments really help me with writing stories, I hope you all will continue to support me in the future with new books! I'm planning on making another book on a OC based yandere (the yandere not the reader). Thank you all again and I love chuuuuu guys!!
TANK UUUU TANK UUUU!!!