Chapter 25

"Your the stupidest out of all of us Horseface!"

"I'm stupid? At least I'm not the one who is a suicidal brat!"

"Let's not fight, fighting isn't the solution to everything you know..."

"Shut up (Y/N), you don't even know what is going on. Leave us alone and just eat your meal like the good little girl you are before the Corporal starts eyeing us."

"I-I..."

"Your always such a cry baby, grow up."

(Y/N) quickly made her way out of the Mess Hall, crying before soon running into Erwin and Levi in the hallway. The two were talking, probably on their way to the Mess Hall to get some food, (Y/N) thought.

"I-I'm sorry C-Commander, C-Corporal!" (Y/N) said, wiping the tears evident in her eyes before giving off the well known salute.

"Your not supposed to be out during this hour, we issued this the last week as a new rule. Do you not listen Brat?"

"I'm sorry, Eren and Jean were fighting. I tried to break it up but they were-"

"We don't want to her about your problems Cadet. The world we live in is filled with problems, the titans, the stupid walls, deal with it." Levi replied again.

"I agree with Levi. We don't have the time to listen to such personal affairs, we are your commanding officers and it is certainly unprofessional to do so. Now please, as you see we are trying to make way to the Mess Hall." Erwin responded.

Erwin and Levi stood waiting for the cadet to move and excuse herself with her behavior. (Y/N) stood there, her head down as it gave a dark shadow that casted over he eyes, the two older men not able to see the younger girls face.

"No one ever listens...as I thought the leading officers of hope shared some compassion within themselves being in such position, but I was wrong. Your just like everyone, blinded by themselves. We only live once in this cruel world, and this is how we spend it, spending it like others want us too. The world isn't fair, you never know how much you love someone until there gone. I'd rather join the corrupt Military Police, but I don't have the requirements to do so. Good day." (Y/N) said before leaving a shock-eyed officers.

(Y/N) marched back to her room before opening her drawer and looking at her only stress reliever, her blade. The blade was given to her from her father to maybe take up a habit that her sister wasn't already got at. Although it didn't work out so well. Ending with her father yelling at her and many cuts from no being able to hold the blade right.

1

2

3

Every little cute mattered, as blood trickled from her wrist onto her crème white jeans. Tears dripping down her soft porcelain cheeks as a smile was also current from her face.

Fat
Ugly
Disgusting
No Good

Naming the things that she thought herself to be, at least that was what (Y/N) had thought. She felt as if that was the only thing that would listen to her during her dark and depressing life. The Scouts were easy to join as it was her one ticket to peace within herself, ticket away from this cruel world that was labeled as beautiful to some.

(Y/N) swiftly woke up to Erwin nudging her shoulder, again, trying to wake her up. Rubbing her eyes before fluttering them to get a look at her new 'guardian'.

"You should really set your alarm next time. If it wasn't for me, you would've still been asleep and be late for school. But anyway, Good Morning. I hope you slept well." Erwin smiled before, once again taking her hand in his.

"Breakfast is ready and I wouldn't want you to be late for school as tardiness is unacceptable. I made sure to iron your uniform last night due to it being wrinkled in that small bag of yours. I'll be downstairs, waiting..." Erwin continued before leaning down and giving a small pepper kiss on her forehead which startled (Y/N) in result.

Erwin picked himself up from her bed and began to slowly walk out of her room before stopping at the doorway. His back facing the high schooler.

"Remember (Y/N), I'll always be there when you need me. At school, don't fear to come talk to me, I'll help you out." Erwin said before walking out of the room, shutting the door behind him with a soft 'click'.

(Y/N) sat in the bed to rethink what had just happen. First the dream and then Erwin? The dream was just a weird as ever, why did Mr. Ackerman and Erwin seem so mean to her? Eren and Jean were also very mean to her as well, as they called her a cry baby just like her old bullies in grade school had did. Although Eren and Jean were still like how they were, they were always fighting. This dream connected to her old dream in the nursery with Mr. Berner or Moblit if she wanted to call him that. She wore the same uniform as when she was arguing with her mom in the old style vintage home. Something about the 'Scouts' and 'Military Police' was some type of regiment. (Y/N) noted this down, she would make sure to ask Gunther about this when they would meet up. Erwin still wore formal wear and had the same emerald green bolo tie in her dream. As Levi still wore his white, dirt-free cravat and wore that emotionless stoic face. Something wasn't adding up, all of this information had fitted in so well, like matching puzzle pieces in a puzzle. Although the puzzle wasn't completed just yet as these dreams matched up perfectly.

Mentally groaning, (Y/N) gained the energy to finally stand and not cuddle in the mountains of blankets Erwin had provided her. Why was he so affectionate? A red flag had presented itself to her this morning as the light kiss Erwin had given her was very...inappropriate. He was her teacher as her new guardian, just because he was her new so like parent, doesn't mean he can go full fledge parental love on her. He barely knew her...right?

(Y/N) put on her school clothing along with combing her hair with the new brush Erwin had bought her. She slipped on her knee-high-like socks and grabbed her black school bag, running downstairs. Erwin sat at the kitchens counter reading the daily newspaper, peacefully sipping his tea in peace. Getting the memo, Erwin looked up to see (Y/N) standing waiting for Erwin's next call.

"Remember this is our house, do as you please. Eat as much food as you want, sleep as much as you want...just not on weekdays as you have school. By the way, you should get a hair cut, your hair looks awfully dull and oily. A appointment with this one hair stylist I know will do the trick. You can give yourself a new energetic happy look, after school we shall go. Be at the front gate right after school, at 3:15 sharp. Wouldn't want to be late now, would we?"

"I-I guess, thanks Mr. Smi-Erwin!"

Erwin let out a hum of agreement and continued reading through his newspaper before getting up telling her he had to take a quick bathroom break before going to school. Now it was (Y/N) turn to hum in response as she stuffed her face with a piece of a waffle. Letting curiosity wash over her, she looked at the newspaper. One article stood out to her, taking half of the page was the article of Tiffany's murder printed on the black and white paper. While standing waiting for Erwin to notice her, his crystal-like ocean blue eyes remained on only one part of the left side of the page, the page of Tiffany. Things were getting weird, first Levi, then Miche about Ana, Hanji, last but not least Erwin. Were the teachers up to something? Were students involved? Or was she just over thinking it?

(Y/N) finished her breakfast and put away her dirty dishes in the sink. She then walked over to the door and slipped on her black school shoes. Her bag that slung her left shoulder, her eyes droopy from the lack of sleep she had been getting the past few days after the 'incident'. Erwin footsteps thumped down the staircase, his keys in hand along with a smile he wore on his face as soon as his eyes landed on (H/C)-nette girl. His back tie swooshing back and forth on top of his knitted maroon vest. (Y/N) followed in suit of the older man, waiting for him to unlock the expensive car he owned.

Once they gotten to school, (Y/N) hopped out of the car ignoring any weird looks she had received from the students who hung out in front of the school before class. She made her way to Mr. Ness's classes seeing the damned raccoon perched in the cage while Mr. Ness was sitting at his desk, calmly stirring his coffee coldly glaring at the poor thing. Reiner and Bertholdt's eyes widened in sight of the sight of the girl walking to her desk. Immediately they rushed over bombarding her with questions.

"I'm fine you two, guess who took me in though?" (Y/N) responded.

'Erwin' They both thought.

"Who?" They lied.

"Mr. Smith, eyebrow man!"

"Really that's a surprise!" Reiner exclaimed, Bertholdt just sat there deadpanning at Reiner.

"I know right? He is a pretty nice guy though, can't believe he just took me in, but I'm kinda glad ya know." (Y/N) replied before a raspberry blue haired girl walked into the classroom, her face dull and cold as ice.

"Aoi?" (Y/N) called, but got not response.

"Aoi?!"

"What." She coldly responded.

"Is something the matter? If it was about last time, I would really want to tal-"

"I don't want to talk okay (Y/N). I'm fine and all...I just needed some alone time that's all." Aoi said looking away from the trio, unpacking her supplies ready for the school day.

(Y/N) was about to speak again, but Bertholdt and Reiner stopped her from doing so by taking her outside to talk to her.

"It's not worth it (Y/N), she isn't your friend. She was probably using you until you caught on." Reiner said.

"But she is my friend, she would never..."

"Yes she would (Y/N). Why do you care so much about her? Reiner asked.

"She was the first person I meant here, she is my first friend. Someone who accepted me for who I am, one of my first friends ever." (Y/N) responded.

"I MEANT YOU FIRST BEFORE HER, YOU HAVE NO IDEA (Y/N)!" Reiner yelled.

"Reiner no." Bertholdt ushered his first words in the conversation.

"Ugh I know Bertholdt. Aoi isn't worth it, she bullies people around the school for her own personal gain. Like what she had did with Sasha, and many other people." Reiner sighed and walked back into the classroom with Bertholdt trailing behind him.

(Y/N) walked back into the classroom and looked at Aoi who leaned her head onto her left palm, looking obviously sleep deprived. She then looked around the room and spotted Reiner and Bertholdt at their seats, staring straight at (Y/N), watching her every move. (Y/N) made her way back to her seat next to Aoi, which Aoi stiffened up and looked at her seatmate.

"Meet my in the girls bathroom in the middle of the class. We.need.to. talk."