Chapter 32

The house went silent besides the kitchens drawers opening and closing, the silverware sliding back and forth every pull of gravity. (Y/N) walked upstairs to take a shower before retiring for the day. Although she couldn't get the recent incident out of her mind. How Erwin touched her and yelled at in her face, having the courage to call her a "Goddess". What was the meaning of this? What did Annie mean about past life? Was all the recent events part of this past life mentioned scarcely? Did she actually live a past life and was born again to face the consequences of this world to make up for her sins?

(Y/N) grabbed the clothing she was going to use along with at towel to dry herself off with. Her (E/C) hues focusing onto the dull beige cream towel sitting o top of the towel rack next to the shower curtain. Taking a deep sigh, she turned herself toward the mirrors that faced in front of her. A regular girl stood there, just emotionless. She looked sad, wreaked, drained, fearful, it was a pitiful sight. How could such a night turn out like this? She looked like a complete different person, a person she wanted to always look like at the salon. Yet now she was back to the same person, the girl who suffered from cynical parents who never cared for her well-being.

(Y/N) tore her eyes away from the mirror, a streak of pain running though her emotional walls of confinement. Turning away from the mirror she began to strip of the clothing that fell on top of her skin. Her shoulders now being able breathe as the thin white button-up blouse was pulled away from her skin. The undergarments of the day finally releasing her into her natural nude form. (Y/N) stepped out of her clothing and turned the shower on waiting for the water to turn warm. Her eyes wandered, bored on the wait for the perfect temperature of a shower. Her eyes fished around for anything that would be interesting for her wandered bored hues. A pot of plants sat about the toilet for some accent in the room to turn the plain room into a nostalgic restroom.

A black speckled was peaking itself out of one of the fern's leaves. Curious, the teenager turned towards the pot and pushed the fern's leaves out of the way. A camera looking thig peak itself from the plant, (Y/N)'s eyebrows furrowing in confusion. It was a camera. Why was a camera such in a private place? For security, no of course that would be stupid. There is no windows or entry besides from the door to get into the hallway, this was absolutely useless. It was new by the looks of it, the lens was unscratched as the black metal incasing the lens was still yet to be scratch. Was the camera used for watching her? Erwin wouldn't do that, but after what happened it had to be true. As soon as the camera moved, the house went silent again. No banging drawers or cabinets downstairs, it was just a eerie pitch of silence. (Y/N) carefully put in back, pretending to fake it off when confronted by Erwin. She couldn't trust him anymore after what she just found out, he was apart of this and she was going to find out what it was.

(Y/N) quickly took a shower and made sure to clothe herself faster than usual, a mistake she picked up on and began to slowly dress. She combed her hair and ran out of the bathroom into the chest of the male she wanted to avoid herself.

"You finished early, that's nice. Ready for rest?"

"Y-Yes Erwin."

"That's good. Let us go retire in our bed." Erwin replied, his voice full of glee as he grabbed her forearm leading her into his bedroom.

"What are you doing?" (Y/N) asked, confidence laced in her voice although behind the her mask it was fear of his reaction.

"Well I shall see your punishment through, as well here it is." Erwin said before grabbing her arm and dragging her to his room, before turning back around.

"You can't escape us." A sinister grin crept up onto Erwin's God-like face, the wrinkles around his thin dull lips.

Erwin turned back and around with (Y/N) in hand. Fully emerging into his room, the dim lights flickered on as a clean room with the identical color skem of the bathroom was shown. His bed perfectly made, no wrinkles in sight unless you looked closer. Books were alphabetically in order, start to finish. The grand carpet that took over the marble floor was stainless as it's maroon tassels sat untouched from not being trampled on.

Erwin let go of (Y/N)'s arm, smiling as he motioned toward the king size bed that took placed in the middle of the room, pushed up against the neatly painted wall. His smile never faltering, staring intently waiting for (Y/N)'s next move. (Y/N), terrified slowly and softly got into the bed. Pulling the satin white sheets up onto her bare legs, then pass her torso. Next with the white comforter that fluffed onto her, anticipating Erwin's move next. Erwin walked out of the room, footsteps fading for a few seconds before they returned louder again. The door opening and closing once again, a gentle wicked smile was on his face that would've made a grown woman fall to her knees. Although if only they knew what inside of his mind was like.

"Please make yourself comfortable as this is will be your new room temporarily." Erwin said before slipping off his blue house shoes and placing himself next to (Y/N).

"Temporarily?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Why yes. It wouldn't be a surprise if I chose to tell you, so make sure to contain yourself. We wouldn't want another night like last night to happen again, now do we?" Erwin smiled then turned off the light switch to the lamp that sat beside Erwin's bed side.

Darkness took over the room, the shuffling of Erwin snuggling in the covers more was the only noise (Y/N) could make out. Erwin cuddled over to (Y/N), wrapping his long arms full of muscles around her. Her back faced to himself as his face was in between her neck and shoulders. His breath sending shivers and goosebumps throughout her whole body. His lips peppering kisses on her neck, the short kisses turning into long heat sessions of sucking. (Y/N) dug her fingers into the comforter resisting the urge to moan and the pleasure of Erwin's lips on her neck made it seem impossible. After a few minutes, Erwin stopped. (Y/N) let out a tiny sigh of relief, although she couldn't help but feel a little disappointed of the wet moisture suckling on her neck.

"Good Night...love. To think this would be happening, soon (Y/N), soon. Get a good night's rest." Erwin said, before nuzzling into her neck once more and closing his eyes.

(Y/N) sat there, rethinking on her choices of life and what she could do for help. She was on the verge of crying, her life was falling apart piece by piece. She thought of just giving up an letting him have his way with her, letting him do whatever he pleased. Although (Y/N) thought of Annie and what she had done to help her. Annie would be pissed, and betrayed, surely giving up wasn't an option. Then one last question ran across (Y/N)'s mind, why was the camera really there though? (Y/N) slowly fell asleep, her eyes drooping and soon enough she was staring at the inside of her eyelids. Before going to a gust of heat blew on her ear, speaking words she could clearly hear.

"What did you think of that camera, love?"