Chapter 7

"It was Aoi..."

"Aoi?!"

"She told me how can anyone be friends with a foodie like me. I got mad and she told me that I'll never have friends."

"Why would she say something like that?"

"She's mean! Don't be friends wit her anymore! You have me, and I'll be your bestest friend!" Sasha said as she grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and gave it a tight grip while bowing down to her. "Your like an amazing Goddess, your so nice and smart."

"I-I, I'm gonna talk with her first to see her side of the story-"

"You don't need too! My tears are your proof, why would I be crying if I was the one who bad mouth her?" Sasha asked.

"I don't know Sasha, honestly I don't know. Aoi is such a friends bubbly person and you are nice and funny. I don't know what really happened so I can't pick sides. I really do love you but-"

"You love me?! You love me?! This is the best day of my life...well besides the crying part! But I love you too (Y/N)!" Sasha said as she glob onto the girls arm and rubbed her cheek against it.

"A-Ah okay? Um I'm going to go now, to my next class. So like if you would um...just let go of my arm and uh...ok"

"I'm sorry! I'll see you later (Y/N)." Sasha said as she let go of the girls arm and gave a quick wave."

(Y/N) walked out of the bathroom to her next classroom, history with Ms. Ral. Petra Ral, the name seemed to ring a bell in her head but she couldn't quite grasp the idea of the person with the name.

'Class 202. That should be upstairs." The (E/C)-orbed girl thought as she walked up the stairs.

The evens were on the right side as the left side was the odds. All (Y/N) hoped was that she was a nice teacher, unlike the other teacher she had heard of. Some girls would describe Mr. Ackerman as a hard and mean teacher who showed no emotion. While the other popular girls describe him as hot, and as they would say, pure fucking material. She hoped that the Ms. Ral was a detention giver and would accept the students as they are. But then, teachers like that are rare to come by. Walking up to the door, she opened it slowly to meet and young woman maybe in her early 30's with ginger hair. She was petite woman but she had a soft look to her eyes. She was dressed in a green turtleneck and black tights. She had the homey feeling with just a glance at her direction.

"Hello, you must be the new student! Ms...(L/N)! Yes that is your name, (Y/N) (L/N). It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Ms. Ral! I wish I could've meet you yesterday but their was a staff meeting with certain teachers. I teach world history, and by your transcripts you were acing history in your last school. I'm pretty sure you'll do great here. Oh also by the way, this class can get noisy sometimes so I can look mean. But trust me, once you see the students in this class act, you'll totally see why. I can let you pick your seat if you like, the new student can always pick their seat!" Petra said as she set down her cup of tea or coffee.

She grabbed a clip board and brought to the girls face. (Y/N) looked at the the clip board trying to see if she knew anyone in the class. She didn't know anyone.

"I-I don't know anyone I-I want to sit next to..." (Y/N) said as she hung her head low.

"It's okay! I want you to do something for me, if you pull this off I will give you a 'A' for the whole semester. There is this one girl named Annie Leonhart. She is SO anti-social and I want her to blossom to the young girl she is. She is a pretty young girl who needs to shine. Can you do this for me? She might even be your closest friend." Petra pleaded.

"Annie Leonhart..." The (H/C)-haired girl muttered.

"I guess I could try!"

"Sweet! You see the two seats in the very left back corner? She sits in the corner chair, you'll sit next to the isle-way right next to her. And a quick heads up, she can be very rude or shall I put it in a better way, abrasive. You can do it, I believe in you!" Petra said as she clapped her hands together and went off to writing her on her seating chart.

(Y/N) made her way to her 'assigned seat' and sat down to pull out her needed supplies. After she pulled her pencil bag out the door open and came in a blonde haired girl. Her hair was tied up in the back, making a cute unique design. She had nice bright blue eyes, but her scowl on her face made them see dark. She had the school uniform on with the blue bow on her collar and the skirt with the black tights. Her hair was parted to the right side. She walked with her head low and dark and as soon as she saw (Y/N) her eyes snapped open with shock. Their was a new student, but not just any, her old 'comrade'.

"Hello my name is (Y/N)! What's your name?" She asked.

Annie wiped the emotion off her face and sat next to the girl.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Well I want to be your friend!" She smiled.

"Did Ms. Ral put you up to this?" Annie asked as she knew the answer because Ms. Ral would always ask a new student to be friends with her.

"No. She did not. I want to be friends with you as you were the only one in the seating chart sitting in the back." (Y/N) said. All signs of happy go lucky, gone.

"Your lying."

"Can you just give me a chance? You may never know if we make good friends!" (Y/N) begged.

First Annie was irritated with her former comrade. Then when (Y/N) kept asking to be friends, she took the word friends seriously. No one ever wanted to be friends with her before, she was always a loner. She didn't know if she was telling the truth so she decided to answer. Only answer with a grunt. She walked around her chair and set her bag down on the chair.

"So that means yes?!" She eagerly asked.

"Maybe. You won't like me, I promise you that."

"But still were friends! Hey would you like to hang out after school? Like go to a cafe, or the park?"

Annie's eyes widened and she stared at her in disbelief. She was actually serious about being friends, and (Y/N) really was. She didn't really need Ms. Ral's 'A' in the class, she was genuinely curious about girl. But Annie's trust issues kicked in a lashed at the girl.

"No I don't need to go to some stupid Cafe!" Annie responded.

"Um well if you change your mind her is my number." (Y/N) said as she wrote down her number and placed it in front of Annie.

Before Annie could respond, the bell rang signaling the start of the period. Students started flooding in the classroom and Ms. Ral was right about the noisy students. No wonder why Annie seeked refuge in the corner.

"Okay class lets start!"

After class (Y/N) got up and packed her stuff up. School was over and she had to go to her disgusting home. Annie watched as (Y/N) walked out of the classroom. Annie looked down at the number (Y/N) gave her. Maybe she should trust her, maybe she should step out of the bubble she trapped herself in.

"Hello?"

"Can we still go to that Cafe you were talking about?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So Hanji, what about the meeting?"