Chapter 30

"How was your day at school love?"

"It was okay...Jean asked me out." (Y/N) nervously replied.

"Oh did he now, that's nice (Y/N). Your in for a surprise..." Erwin muttered as his eyes darkened once again, the plan freshly making it's way back into his sick-mental head.

"Excuse me, I didn't hear you?"

"I just said congratulations." Warmth and life coming back into his eyes as he looked over to (Y/N) and smiled.

"Thank you Erwin! I have a question...may Jean spend the night tomorrow night since his mother is going to visit her aunt?" (Y/N) asked, her eyes squinted shut as she waited for the rejection.

"I don't see why not, it would be quite nice to have company." Erwin chuckled.

When they finally arrived at the hair parlor, it was a very neat and high-class place. All the hair stylist wore nice high-brand clothing as the magazines advertised the best of the best clothing. (Y/N)'s jaw dropped in shock, what the hell were they doing here?! (Y/N), let alone, has never ever been to somewhere so rich to just get her hair cut. Erwin smirked and used his right hand to close her sagging jaw.

"Don't act so surprised (Y/N), I will only give you the best of the best. A high status person as yourself deserves it, now you see that girl with the light wavy brown hair? She is your personal stylist and she is pretty well good at it for being such lazy weight." Erwin explained as he pointed towards a girl

She wore a white turtle neck and a black pencil skirt along with lack tights that covered her legs. She wore black heels along with a anklet made up of white pristine pearls, the heels was her trying to appear taller than she was. She was lazily leaning on the chair, phone in hand as she was probably scrolling through social media.

"Her? Are you sure?" (Y/N) hesitantly replied.

"Yes, now lets go." Erwin said, grabbing her wrist and walking up to the girl.

"Hello what may I-oh it's just you Erwin. Is this your wife? I swear if your still a virgin than I would flip, like what kind of guy-"

"Hitch." Erwin growled.

"Oh well...what may I do for you and your fair bride." Hitch mocked as she went out of her way to bow, acting as if they were royalty of some sort.

"She isn't my bride. Her name is (Y/N) and we came in for a new look today. Something to make seem more of a goddess type?" Erwin stated as he gently pushed (Y/N) in front of Hitch.

"Okay then, (Y/N) tell your daddy to wait in the lobby area and lets get started on your new look. You get the hint old man?" Hitch said as she pointed toward Erwin, her eyebrows furrowed.

Erwin turned around and walked back into the lobby, leaving (Y/N) alone confused and nervous.

"I take it you've never been here before, correct?" Hitch asked as she was setting up her hair cutting material.

"Y-Yeah this is my first time." (Y/N) fiddled with her fingers.

"Don't be scared, I'm not gonna eat your or something. Follow me so I can wash and condition your hair. After that we can start with the process, so stop being scared and loosen up. Your drawing attention, just act as you do...words of advice, don't act to nice in here. Everyone in here in snotty so you act snotty...I'm the only one who isn't like these rich whores in here." Hitch said as she whispered the last bit of advice in her ear.

Hitch began to wash her hair, and (Y/N) would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy being pampered in this high-class salon. Erwin must've been really rich. (Sorry if you have short hair by the way, I made this to were the reader cuts her hair short giving her a nice look. Sorry!) Hitch cut her hair to be shorter the medium long hair she had. It made her look like a different person, different than the time she was at her old Hell house. She looked more happy and least to say different than her old ugly self.

Hitch made the final trim and signaled Erwin to come by the two. As Erwin saw her, he fell even more in love with her. The new length of hair brought more light to her happy hues as her face was more visible for him too see. Why couldn't she have this hair length in the past life? Hell he would never even know.

Erwin brought out his phone, bending down and taking a picture with her. (Y/N) was surprised so her first initial reaction was out of shock. The second picture was better as they both were genially smiling at the camera. Erwin mentally noted to make this as his lock screen so he could see the cute picture that (Y/N) had consented to. Erwin paid for her appointment as Hitch made more sexual remarks about the two, which of course Erwin tried to restrain himself.

The car ride was filled with laughter once again, Erwin holding her hand throughout the car ride and (Y/N) couldn't car less. She was weirded out at first, but then remembered to act clam around him until it was time to figure out what has been happening. Erwin got home and told her that he had to run to get a carton of milk that he freshly ran out of today. (Y/N) agreed and sat on the couch once again, she didn't want to wait around until he came home so she left a note saying she was going to visit a friend.

(Y/N) grabbed her white coat and slipped on her black dress shoes she wore before switching them to the schools shoes as soon as she got there. She was still in her school uniform so it was good that she wore the shoes, it made her uniform looked nice. The air outside was brisk as the sun was beginning to set in the horizon, something she immediately fell in love with due to loving the night life. It maybe was unsafe, but the nighttime city was full of cops and people, so what could go wrong.

About ten minutes of walking and running into a street light, she saw the familiar red cross on top of the beige building in the distance. The same identical ambulances in front of the sign which was labeled in neon saying 'ER'. The paramedics hanging out by the hood of the small mini-van drinking coffee to keep warm, they were laughing probably trying to get some fun out of the night before having to rush to someone's aid with the responsibility of saving a person's life. As soon as (Y/N) entered the building, the stench of cleaning products and medicine filled (Y/N)'s nostrils. It reminded her of something, something she couldn't quite described. The nurse at the front desk was wearing white hazy medical scrubs, she had her hair in a low ponytail as she was typing something on the monitor that lied in front of her.

"Hello Miss, how may I help you today?" Her false honey sweet voice asked as she started to smile, her mouth forcing the grin on her face.

"I'm here to visit a patient, Annie...Annie Leonhart."

"Hmm let me see." She replied as the act of a grin began to widen even more, wrinkles forming deeper.

"Ah yes, Ms. Leonhart! She is in room 548, on the fifth floor." She said as she went back to typing on her computer.

(Y/N) nodded her head and began to make her way to the elevator. A security guard was standing by the buttons of the elevator, a donut clearly in hand.

"Up or down?"

"Up please."

She walked into the elevator, her face still having the monotone look on it as ever. The fifth floor was the highest floor in the hospital as it stated on the hospitals map. The cheesy elevator music playing since it was the only sound other than the dinging of the floors. The last ding was the signal for the fifth floor, the metal doors sliding open as it revealed the floor. It was brightly lit with nurses running around tending to other patients in need of the help. (Y/N) went counted the rooms leading up until 548, it was close to in the middle of the hall. Opening the white door, there laid Annie. She was blankly staring at the TV, she look very bored and sad. Her head was wrapped in a white bandage and there were certain parts on her arms with stitches or scabs.

"Annie? Annie hi! How are you doing, I'm hoping great?!" (Y/N) said as she walked in the room catching the attention span of the injured girl.

"Great. We should talk."