Chapter 1

(C/N) : Country name

_________________
Your POV:

"(Y/N)?!"

A boy in the back with short blonde hair and glowing hazel eyes. Sitting next to him was a tall lanky boy with black and green eyes. He was just as confused as he was but...sweating. How do they know my name? I don't know him, neither do I know his friend.

"So (Y/N), would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" The false sweet tone of the teacher's voice asked me.
"Right! Umm...My name is (Y/N) I came from (C/N). Please take care of me!" I frantically said I made a quick bow.
"Right! Uh, (Y/N) take a sit next to...Aoi Ichika. The girl with the blue hair!" The teacher pointed to a girl who was on the verge of fangirling.

What's up with her?

I quickly walked to desk that I had to share with this girl Aoi. I hated everyone's eyes on me, I felt uncomfortable. I placed by bag on the bag hanger that took place on the side of the desk. I took out my pencil bag and placed it in front of me. Aoi peered to look at my face and a quiet squeal emerged from her vocal cords.

"OMG! You are so cute! Want to be friends?! We can eat lunch together, hang out during break time, have sleepovers, walk home together, and do what other besties do!"
"Um uh...I'm not used to having friends so I might not be the best person to ask..." I replied.
"Of course you'll be a awesome best friend! The perfect person to be a best friend with!" She said while grabbing my arm and squeezing all the blood out of it.
"F-Fine...can you let go of my arm? It's starting to hurt."
"Oh yeah sure bestie!" She said and went back to her own personal-space bubble.

"Now everyone take out book one and open to page forty-three. The book should be in your desks." The honey-toned teacher asked.
I grabbed the book and open to the designated page. I felt something staring at me, more like someone. I felt as the person was burning holes in the back of my head. That's how intense the stare was. I slowly turned around to see the two males looking straight at me. I quickly turned back around and went back to reading the page the teacher assigned us with. I looked over at Aoi to see her sleeping on the book with a trail of drool dripping down chin.

Another Time-Skip:

Ring!

The period bell rang signaling it was break time. Aoi shot right out of her sleeping position and slammed the book shut. She quickly started to pack up her books and pencils that were sprawled out on our desk.
"(Y/N), is it really you?" The short blonde haired male that was staring at me earlier asked.
"Um, that's my name. Am I supposed to know you two?"
"You don't remember us? Your surname is (L/N) right?" The other asked.
"Yes that's my surname, how do you two know me?"
"You really don't remember us..." The blonde one muttered.
I couldn't really make out what he said, I wonder though.
"I asked, how do you know me?"
"Um! Reiner and I saw a new transfer student file in the office with your name. Uh, we also saw you at the market a few days ago!" The black-haired one answered.

That's weird, I haven't even visited the market yet.
"Well anyway, my name is Reiner and this is Bertholdt. It's nice to meet you, let's be friends." Reiner replied.
"Su-"
"She's my friend! Find someone else!" Aoi said as she hugged me and stuck her tongue out to them.
The two boys looked at each other and left.

"Since it's break time let's go hang out in our next classroom. We should have the same class since this is our starting period. Half the people in this class go to the same next period class, maybe you your one of them!" Aoi grabbed my schedule and squinted at the small letter font used for my schedule.
"You do! Let's head to Ms. Zoë's class!" She grabbed her bag then mine and started to walk out of the now empty classroom. I quickly followed her so I wouldn't get lost looking for my next class. We walked down the whole corridor and made a right to a classroom with steel metal doors. There was a sign on the doors that titled 'Ms. Zoë's Science Room for Titan Dummies".

What a strange sign? Aoi opened the door to reveal a young women with brown hair pulled up into a messy ponytail. She wore glasses that looked more like googles. She wore a pastel yellow button-shirt with a long white lab coat to cover it. She had her sleeves rolled up past her forearm. She look like a nice pretty lady!

"Hello Aoi! How's your day goin'?" She asked.
"Great! I brought the new student, who is now my bestie!" Aoi said as she pointed to me.
"Hello!" I gave a awkward wave.
"(Y/N) is that you?! Oh my your beautiful! We're so sorry for what happened!" She said I she ran toward me and gave me a bone-crushing hug.
"Why is there so much people that know me? Am I special student?"
"Wait so you don't remember what happened?"
"Umm no? Am I supposed to, I mean not to be rude or anything." I told her.
"Oh it's okay! Sorry for jumping on you like that! Please forgive me for my rudeness! My name is Hanji Zoë, the most awesome science teacher in this school! Nice to meet you (Y/N), I presume." She said as she waved her arms in the air as if she was seaweed.
"Yeah it's nice to meant you to! You sound like a nice science teacher." I said.
"Is that bad?"
"Oh sorry no! I didn't mean it like that!" I screamed as I frantically waved my hands trying to not look more dumb than I already am.
"I was just kidding darling! Loosen up a bit will ya?" She said I she totally did that anime push-up glasses thing.

"So where do I sit?"
"Lemme see..." she ran to her desk and pulled out what probably was the sitting chart.
"I'm gonna put you in station fours group! The group consist of two boys named Connie Springer and Marco Bodt, and with a girl named Sasha Braus. It's that station over there with the big four. Sit at any seat there."

I walked over to the four-seated desk. Connie Springer, Marco Bodt, and Sasha Braus. There names sound familiar in some way.
"You got station four! I wish you got my station, my station is one. So if you need any help, waddle your way over to my station and I would totally help you! I'm gonna go use the restroom, I've been holding it since the start of school." She said I she walked over and grabbed the female bathroom pass.

"Good morning Ms. Hanji!" Three people said as they walked into the classroom. One of the boys had hazel eyes and a shaved head. The other had black parted-hair with light brown eyes. He also had some freckles that lightly littered his face. Then there was a girl with brown hair kept into a ponytail that reached the base of her neck. She also had light gold eyes.

They made their way over to my station. They must be Connie, Marco, and Sasha.
"(Y/N) is that really you! Oh my God your really alive!" The small built bald boy exclaimed.
"Um you three, I need to talk to you outside." Ms. Zoë said as she and the three walked out of the classroom.

It took a few minutes before they came back in with huge smiles on their faces.
"So your the new transfer student?! My name is Sasha Braus, nice to meet you!" Sasha said.
"My name is Marco and over their is Connie. Pleasure to meet you!" Marco said as he gave me a angelic smile.
"Hey Marco I can introduce myself! So your (Y/N) I heard, Ms. Hanji told us."
"Umm yeah I am, nice to meet you three. I guess we have the same station, so I hope we can get along!" I exclaimed.
Ms. Zoë came back in the room and walked over to us.
"Marco, Connie, and Sasha grabbed the others. We have to have meeting at lunch."
"Yes Ms.Hanji!"
"Are you aloud to call her Ms. Hanji?" I asked.
"Of course were aloud to! The first day of school she told us to not be so formal with her. She dislikes it she said."
"Oh okay, thanks!"

Ring!

"It's time for class to begin! We just have to wait for the other students!" Hanji yelled as she started to dance in front of the classroom.
What a weird school?

Sorry is the story sucks go far. It'll get better soon! I just got to start setting up everything and then the story will start to get going. Thanks for reading Chapter 1
VOTE!!!

안녕~! (*^^*)